What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

What's the lowest thing you guys have done? Meaning, What the worst thing you've done?

Worst thing I've done that I'm NOT proud of is, I was at the mall with my friends one time and someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (AtFinishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them, And Finishline was HELLA busy.. So, My friends kinda persuaded me intotaking them... But, In my mind You can't be "persuaded" into things. But, I Hope they can't track shoes
laugh.gif

What's the worst/lowest thing you've done?

While my homey was in jail I got close to his ex female and she fallatied me among other things that occured between us. I feellightweight bad bout this but theres more details that dont make it as bad as it sounds because he would tell me some shady stuff bout my ex and him when hewas faded. Found out it was all drunken lies but the fact hed even make it up is Fed up. More like karma for him but I still feel bad bout this. Especiallysince I wasnt even attracted to her and did it out of spite.

roommate used to bring his gf over a lot and shed stay for like a weekend or so

started having sex with her while he was out

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IAlreadyGotThose

What's the lowest thing you guys have done? Meaning, What the worst thing you've done?

Worst thing I've done that I'm NOT proud of is, I was at the mall with my friends one time and someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (At Finishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them, And Finishline was HELLA busy.. So, My friends kinda persuaded me into taking them... But, In my mind You can't be "persuaded" into things. But, I Hope they can't track shoes
laugh.gif

Before I could afford Jordans I used to stay pulling the switch em up on them suckas. Goin in with an empty box in a shopping bag, ask for a pairof shoes, put em in my box, put two displays joints in their box, and dip.

Pretty low I guess but I never lost sleep over it.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol damn . /thread

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Worst thing I've done that I'm NOT proud of is, I was at the mall with my friends one time and someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (At Finishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them, And Finishline was HELLA busy.. So, My friends kinda persuaded me into taking them... But, In my mind You can't be "persuaded" into things. But, I Hope they can't track shoes
laugh.gif

Before I could afford Jordans I used to stay pulling the switch em up on them suckas. Goin in with an empty box in a shopping bag, ask for a pair of shoes, put em in my box, put two displays joints in their box, and dip.

Pretty low I guess but I lost sleep over it.

Lose sleep over it? Poor you. People lose jobs because of people like you. Its not that easy to spot in the busier stores and if you miss it once, you pay forit. Miss it twice, you get the boot. I hate people like you. Happened to me once but my manager loves me so I didn't face any consequences, just a longtalk. I promised myself that if that guy ever walks into my store again, I am taking my lunch break and following him and beating the $168.56 out of him(pairof constructs plus tax).
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

laugh.gif

Before I could afford Jordans I used to stay pulling the switch em up on them suckas. Goin in with an empty box in a shopping bag, ask for a pair of shoes, put em in my box, put two displays joints in their box, and dip.

Lose sleep over it? Poor you. People lose jobs because of people like you. Its not that easy to spot in the busier stores and if you miss it once, you pay for it. Miss it twice, you get the boot. I hate people like you. Happened to me once but my manager loves me so I didn't face any consequences, just a long talk. I promised myself that if that guy ever walks into my store again, I am taking my lunch break and following him and beating the $168.56 out of him(pair of constructs plus tax).
smh.gif
Meant to say I never lost sleep over it. I honestly don't give a flying @*$* about you, you're manager, or what you would'vecould've done.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif
smh.gif

lol damn . /thread

yea thats F!!! up

Back when i was in like 5th grade. me and some friends went to a church and took some cookies and like cake frosting or something.

we got back to the crib and felt Low as S!!!. we just threw the stuff over the fence and talked about how F!!!d up it was to still steal froma church.

I used to steal a lot from stores but this kid I was somewhat friends with left his wallet in my car on accident and I kept it. I've done a lot of lowthings in the past though....

laugh.gif

Lose sleep over it? Poor you. People lose jobs because of people like you. Its not that easy to spot in the busier stores and if you miss it once, you pay for it. Miss it twice, you get the boot. I hate people like you. Happened to me once but my manager loves me so I didn't face any consequences, just a long talk. I promised myself that if that guy ever walks into my store again, I am taking my lunch break and following him and beating the $168.56 out of him(pair of constructs plus tax).
smh.gif
Meant to say I never lost sleep over it. I honestly don't give a flying @*$* about you, you're manager, or what you would've could've done.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Me stealing from a multi billion dollar corporation > OP stealing from a hardworking individual
laugh.gif

someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (At Finishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them

Reading is fundamental. You and him did essentially the same thing except the difference is you came there with that sole intention while he was provoked byhis friends in the moment. Neither are acceptable but your case is certainly worse. And what makes it EVEN worse is that you don't feel any remorse. I feelbad for you.

Got the dome from a married woman and proceeded to smash in the woods with no rubber while I was dating someone else
smh.gif

Continuously stole #!@# from a local grocery store. Nothing major, just stuff like multiple backpacks full of drinks, a box of condoms, shirts, a sweatshirt, ahat and a keychain. Maybe more. I eventually worked for them, so I feel like I balanced the karma out.

-wasn't man enough to end a relationship myself so I got a friend to do it. (It happened in junior high like 10 yrs ago but still feel bad)

someone left a pair of forces sitting on the bench (At Finishline). I guess they didn't tell the employee that they didn't want them

Reading is fundamental. You and him did essentially the same thing except the difference is you came there with that sole intention while he was provoked by his friends in the moment. Neither are acceptable but your case is certainly worse. And what makes it EVEN worse is that you don't feel any remorse. I feel bad for you.
I repent, I hope you continue to pass judgment on the other posters in the thread. I wish I could be more like you.

Back in 07-08 12th grade I used to smash 2 of my homies girlfriends.I dont think they know,because we just kicked it last week...
tired.gif

They still dating and everything

As a young man I used the n word to get out of trouble of with white ppl or to get them in to trouble. Not frequently, only remember the one time I used it.

Back
Top Bottom