What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

I used to steal durags and flip them on the bus back when everybody and their mama wore durags like fitteds
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Some of you guys are straight scumbags
laugh.gif
. Just watch out your back because karma will catch up when you're least expected.

1. Pulling in a parkin spot at the library I kind of "tapped" my boys car, I pulled off and parked somewhere else then when he told me somebody hithis car I was just like man that's messed up

2. Girl "owed" me some money she left her purse in the car I took $20................man I really feel bad for that

3. Bought the hall of fame Jordan 1's wore twice scrubbed the mess out of the white bottom took them back almost 30 days laters without receipt and got agift card

smashed a married chick, the sister in-law hooked us up. i didnt know till afterwards

The Vol. in the title reminds me of a line from my favorite cartoon haha.

I'm an angel compared to you guys haha I haven't done anything nearly as bad. The only thing that comes to mind is letting guys buy me drinks when Ihave no intention of following through.

But
sick.gif
to the dude who went in w no condom. You could have brought someserious stuff back to your girl. That's horrible. Stuff like that is the lowest of the low to me. Poor girl is sittin at home waiting for you and you showup to give her something you could have gotten when it could ruin her chances to have kids later on. I'm bitter from past experience though
laugh.gif

I've done some pretty grimy stuff that I'm honestly too ashamed to write about
tired.gif

Wouldn't say low, but when people owed me something... and didn't want to pay up. I seeked revenge, usually would steal something of equal value orsomething. Money from them when they wasn't looking.

Use to steal dvd's from wal-mart all the time.

In 4th grade i grabbed this chic out of her desk and slammed her over it because she slapped me for no reason.

Moved to a different school in 5th grade, fast forward to 10-11th grade.... we end up at same high school and remembering each other, but never brought it upon how we remember. just 'knew'....

i smashed 11th grade. no pun this time lol.

She had a phatty for days.

I was sexting with this chick... a couple weeks later she starts going out with one of my boys, some of my boys saw the pictures on my phone and I couldntovercome peer pressure and sent the nudes out.

Til this day, I really regret that I did this. Freshman year of high school I got a new girlfriend. I was still with my girl from middle school, but therelationship became dangerous after she made numerous suicide threats and attempted to fight me several times. I couldn't leave her because I was scared ofwhat she would do. I went ahead and called it off but she didn't go anywhere. Her crazy antics continued throughout the school year. She had friend whofelt she needed to ruin my relationship. She would go and tell my girl all kinds of lies. What she didn't know is her friend, my ex, had told me somethings about her. My ex told me her friend had been molested as a child. Once I found out what her friend told my girl, I didn't hesitate to tell hersecret. I only needed to tell one person, the right person, and it was spread through the school by lunch. After high school and some growing up, I realizedI'd done some terrible things, this being at the top of the list. I did apologize and I attempted to make up for what I'd done. We reconciled anddeveloped a friendship. But I still frown upon myself for what I did. SMH.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Back in 07-08 12th grade I used to smash 2 of my homies girlfriends.I dont think they know,because we just kicked it last week...
tired.gif

They still dating and everything
Why are you still breathing
smh.gif

i came in here with some terrible tales in mind but y'all definitely have me beat here..
laugh.gif

In a nutshell I had sex with one of my best friend's grandmother (in her late 40s), while his grandfather was away on business.

Back
Top Bottom