What's the lowest thing you've done? Vol. You a bad mothaSHUT YO MOUTH

My brother used to stay leaving his keys in the house and one day he was ringing the door bell while I was sleep I ignored the door bell and he stayed outsidefor like 3-4 hours until my mom pulled up

I used to be a fake, gossiping dude..... but only because my circle of friends(at the time) were the same way, started fake rumors(unintenionally). andeverything... smh
I'll still hang out with said people, but when the fakeness comes out I gotta dash

Convinced my home girl into getting an abortion because I didn't like her BF.

HI-YOOOOOOO
mcmahon.jpg

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

In a nutshell I had sex with one of my best friend's grandmother (in her late 40s), while his grandfather was away on business.

wait what????? how old were you?

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

In a nutshell I had sex with one of my best friend's grandmother (in her late 40s), while his grandfather was away on business.

wait what????? how old were you?

47-49isg they had kid at 16-18 making kid 30 and this #$%!*! had one at 15-16ish? making dj award a 16 or 15 year old getting it in or this is some sick stepmother soap opera business

I'm really high on revenge so...

My brother (not by blood) has secretly been going behind my back and trying to game like 4-5 of my jumpoffs. And he's not just trying to game them, heTRASHES me to them and tells them about all the other jumpoffs so he can get in. He flat out betrayed my trust because I keep him informed on everything I do.I've known him since we were six and this is the most un-loyal thing ever. I'm not necessarily trying to save the girls, it's just I don't wantthem messing with HIM cause dude does NOT strap up and gets burnt WAYYYY too much. Son had sex with 5 girls in 2 days and strapped up w/ only 2 of them like 3weeks ago.

So...I have hardcore proof that one of his jumpoffs that he hasn't seen in a while has Herpes and Genital Warts. I have zero intention oftelling him and he should be seeing her really soon. They've been talking on FaceBook.. Hopefully he'll catch it and give it to his girl which willcreate a huge mess hopefully resulting in him getting handled accordingly by her brothers/father...

yall are all +*$!#+ up
smh.gif

i've never done anything low..i've thought about doin' some foul +%#! for revenge..but it never happened..it just wouldn't make me feel betterso why bother
tired.gif

I was smashing a married chick in her bed while I was seperated from my wife for a quick minute. It was a learning experience. I learned not to ever fullytrust a broad.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I'm really high on revenge so...

My brother (not by blood) has secretly been going behind my back and trying to game like 4-5 of my jumpoffs. And he's not just trying to game them, he TRASHES me to them and tells them about all the other jumpoffs so he can get in. He flat out betrayed my trust because I keep him informed on everything I do. I've known him since we were six and this is the most un-loyal thing ever. I'm not necessarily trying to save the girls, it's just I don't want them messing with HIM cause dude does NOT strap up and gets burnt WAYYYY too much. Son had sex with 5 girls in 2 days and strapped up w/ only 2 of them like 3 weeks ago.

So...I have hardcore proof that one of his jumpoffs that he hasn't seen in a while has Herpes and Genital Warts. I have zero intention of telling him and he should be seeing her really soon. They've been talking on FaceBook.. Hopefully he'll catch it and give it to his girl which will create a huge mess hopefully resulting in him getting handled accordingly by her brothers/father...

why would you let him catch it and give it to his girl though? if anything, why would you let him ruin HER life? come on son...

eek.gif
@ that abortion one, yall dudes are grimey as hell

I've never done anything THAT bad but here's a few

- I purposefully walked in on my friend's mom naked
devil.gif
and teased him about it ever since
laugh.gif

- that same friend I watched get beat up with a fire poker,
smh.gif
I coulda helped but it wasn't my business
- I've driven by the bus stop made eye contact with someone I knew and kept on driving, they even called my phone and I ignored it
smh.gif

- broken a girls heart a few times
- faked like I was dating this one girl at my school so that this younger girl would quit stalking me (made out with a classmate in front of her to send amessage
laugh.gif
), didn't even work either the girl just wound up giving my classmate the beats a few days later
- let two girls I didn't even like fight over me, went home with the winner
laugh.gif

smahsed 2 married chicks, swallowed my babies

also knowingly walked in on my friends mom naked when i was 13.

used stolen church money to go to knotts. (karma exists)

told fedex my shoes never arrived whenever they left them on the porch and got reimbursed.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by J23S

Got the dome from a married woman and proceeded to smash in the woods with no rubber while I was dating someone else
smh.gif
Was she elderly?
Nah she was about 28 I believe.

I was dating this chick with 3 kids and they all lived with me. One night this chick I used to talk to in high school hit me up and came over while the kidswere sleep and their mom was at work (the oldest one woke up right when the chick got there
smh.gif
).
Needless to say their mom found out and it got ugly from there, I called and tried to get her kids taken away from her and in turn she got me fired from my joband threw out $800 worth of clothes. Since they were living with me for a while GA law wouldnt let me just put them out so I got a restraining order on her andshe had to leave with her kids, no car, in the rain.

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We losttouch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came overspent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt andhas served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We lost touch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came over spent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt and has served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.

eek.gif

.................................When I was a kid we used to break into folks house's to skip school, take %%%% etc .. smh

.......Used to steal from my ex boss... trust me.. this is really bad.. I have asked God to forgive me. He has punished me & I am still paying for all mysins.

edit :

Hard for me to actually Admit things like this.. I shouldnt even doing this, but im going to keep it real.

- peace

When it rained I used to splash people who were waiting for the bus with my car on purpose by speeding up.

Originally Posted by LDJ

I dated this girl, things wasnt working out, so we just became good friends. I introduced her to one of my good friends. They ended up getting married. We lost touch. One day her and her husband, had a dispute, she went out with girlfriends, got drunk hit me up. My old lady was outta town at the time, She came over spent the night. A few weeks later i found out i got her pregnant. We have never told anyone her son is mines. They ended up divorcing, he is in major debt and has served time for non child support since being laid off. And the kid isnt even his.
That's !+$!!+ up.

Karma will get you back though.

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by LDJ

That's !+$!!+ up.

Karma will get you back though.

She asked me not to say anything because of the marriage, and him and i fell out waaaay before this because he got made that i didnt tell him we once dated. Sohe constantly tried to start *#% with me. He works for the feds and tapped my phone, skip traced my texts/ims. Even had someone p.i. follow me around. Had mepulled over for no reason, erased records of me paying tickets, then had me going to jail because of unpaid tickets.

They broke up because he took that we had a relationship prior to them, so he ended up being abusive both emotional/physical. And he was borderline schitzo,thought she was gonna leave him for me, attempted suicide etc. Sabatoged her car so she could wreck possible die. He had a brand new car she drove a 1986accord. A metro phone and he had a iphone(didnt pay for there kids daycare used money to buy iphone) Wouldnt pay bills instead go out drinking, buying thelatest re re re retro shoes. Hes into rice burners, use rent money to buy body kits, etc...

I promised never to say nothing and she was my friend before his, plus we still are friends. And he cheated on her with one of her co-workers, got caught andwhooped her butt. All this happen before me and her encounter.

In the middle of the night I would throw eggs at cars that drove by...1 time I lit up this cop suv, he called in back up and it took me about 3 hours to getaway. I found an unlocked car and hid in their for the last hour. For the next 2 weeks I was so paranoid whenever I saw a cop.

Originally Posted by Patmc13

In the middle of the night I would throw eggs at cars that drove by...1 time I lit up this cop suv, he called in back up and it took me about 3 hours to get away. I found an unlocked car and hid in their for the last hour. For the next 2 weeks I was so paranoid whenever I saw a cop.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i used to do this with my homies, they caught my mom slipping once when i wasn't there and got her with two eggs while she drove past them. (theydidn't know what car my mom drove). worst thing is i had to clean that @*$% up
smh.gif

Tried to have sex with my best friend's ex.... after she told me she had a abortion... of his baby....

and he didnt kno...

Originally Posted by LDJ

eek.gif
seeing your AVY makes it evenfunnier, sound like something that happened to Lew Dix
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom