What's the meanest thing you've ever said to the opposite sex??

I once got in to an argument with this chick I was beasting from Ga when I was 18 Met Shorty through a friend of the fam. I gamed her buy telling her I'venever had full blown intercourse of course she let me in like the cops with a warrant so a couple of years later when I got a good girl and is going steady shewanted to pop up and call and harasses me on some I love u and need to be with you I've known you for blah blah blah and whatever so one day she calls andmy new Shorty answers the phone and they start talking so she tells my new girl I'm gonna always have a bond with her cus she was my first so my girlstarted laughing and hands me the phone cus she got all the info on me possible so she knows I lost my *$!! at 16. So I get on the phone and she's liketell her go ahead and tell her that I was your first "so right then and there hit her with a quick Chuckle and told her she was no were near first andeven though that didn't stop her pursuit but she screamed for like 2 minutes and I stayed on the line cus it was pure comedy she told my girl she would beon the next flight and rah rah rah.

lmfao.gif

I see I'm the only one who makes use of the C-word. That $!$% is like my bread and butter, I'm quick to call a chick a stupid @#% c you next tuesday.

Not an exact quote but i said something to the effect of...."you're never gonna be anything in life but a fat, stupid, broke h-o-e, just like yourmother" She threatened to come to my job and stab me after I said that
laugh.gif

The sad part about is that what i said was NO exaggeration AT ALL, cuz that's EXACTLY what her mother is. oh well
eyes.gif

I don't believe I have ever said anything hurtful to the opposite sex.

I'm not a wimp/simp/va jay-jay or anything, it's just not polite.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

"I realized today... that I don't love you anymore and I only stick around for the ({})... and it ain't all that good. It's just there so I take it."

I followed that with me and my dudes watched Ur preformance on the joint we made and if u call me back im gonna put it out on the net and send links to thepeople we work with..She started bugging saying she had the only copy so I told her if she think so Try me she said she aint care I said me neither and toldher to gargle a bottle of bleach and die and hung up on her..she came to the crib a week later with flowers and said sorry

Back when I couldn't control myself I used to say all type pf stuff! this is one I remember that hurt the female a lot.

- You was just my fat butt, joint...you can be replaced.
smh.gif

Now days when females go off, I just sit their with these faces:
grin.gif
smile.gif
, or a straight face and don't say anything. Its the person I am.

I know females hat it when you don't respond back to their outburst, but I cant help it...I hate arguing if its not sports related.

Me and my ex broke up... then she started talkin to some dude... told her "i hope he ++%+% u and leaves u"... needless to say it happened... and ithought it was funny. later down the road she told me that she cried all night when i told her that.... and then even more when it actually happened...

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

"your daughter will turn out just like her mother, broke, alone, stupid, and a sl ut"

DAMN thats OD
eek.gif

When i was younger I called this girl (was a friend whose name is Heather) "Heffer". at the time i didnt know Heifer/heffer was a cow or whatever soi was calling her fat (she was a lil chubby) without truly knowing it. I see why she ignores me to this day but i really thought she was cool. O well.

Told her it was only a matter of time before she gets fat and ugly like her mother.

Girl called me after she got out of the hospital to tell me she got in a wreck. I ended up laughing and asked her why she thought I would care since 6 monthsprior to that I told her I never wanted to see/hear from her again.

Use the c- word like it's their name

dudes stay tryna go hard at me cause i'm a girl and they think i'm tryna be like them.. i'm not
grin.gif

so i've had to hurt a couple dudes feelings numerous times just for talkin' %%%*.. you know theyre hurt when they dont have a rebuttal
laugh.gif

that was when i was younger tho.. i try not to respond to negativity these days..
nothing stands out..but its all bad..

Just recently I told my ex
" what goes around comes around , and you are what came around for me ....so good luck "

then she said ... I dont think you mean it ( good luck )

and I was like .. yea me either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Told her it was only a matter of time before she gets fat and ugly like her mother.

Girl called me after she got out of the hospital to tell me she got in a wreck. I ended up laughing and asked her why she thought I would care since 6 months prior to that I told her I never wanted to see/hear from her again.

Use the c- word like it's their name
went too far imo

Back
Top Bottom