What's The Most Absent Minded Thing You've Done?

Most recently backing out of buffalo wild wings without looking both ways and someone hit me
smh.gif

I was driving to the mall (same mall I have been going to for about 6 years now) with my friend when we stopped at a red light. When it turned green I tooka complete wrong turn because the green arrow lit up
smh.gif

When she asked why the heck I turned left, the only thing I could say was "the arrow told me to".
tired.gif

3c_2b.jpg

Woke up at like 2:00 in the morning, I went to the kitchen thinking it was the bathroom.

I pulled out the vegtable bin in the fridge and took a piss in it. Thouht it was the toilet.

I left my keys in the ignition and the truck unlocked at the metro station parking garage while I went to work in DC. 9 hrs later, truck still in tact andeverything was in there.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Skeeted in my wifes mouth without warning...haven't gotten any scalp since...smh@ me

do you have kids?

yup

and she don't swallow?'

not fair......... not fair at all

- Went to the gas station but was in a hurry, so I decided to eat my sandwich while I pump the gas. Finished my sandwich and drove off...... mean while thepump was still in the car. I saw the cash register and fat dude was like "nooooooooooooooo"

I was like, oh snaps this dudes about tho charge me.... so I ran outside pulled the pump out and drove out of there like I just robbed the place
roll.gif

went to a mini golf spot with my girl and her sisters all get out lock the car manually from the inside and close all doors
once we're done i notice i left the keys inside the car...

...with the engine running

smh

get black out drunk and try to fight the college football team,
smh.gif
me and my G took a major L

I got revenge tho, not proud of neither events
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LakerNation

Locked my keys in my car.....WHILE it was running...... at the gas station. Had to call my dad. he was like
smh.gif
same here....But it was at a Best Buy...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Sophomore year I came back to the dorm extremely drunk. I lived on the 5th floor, but I went up to the 6th and walked into a random dorm that I thought was mine. I pass out on the bed, wake up, then see the girl who actually lives in the dorm lying on the floor sleeping. I just got up and tip toed my way downstairs
laugh.gif

wow. pretty funny.
roll.gif

i was at the walgreens checkout, went to pay with my debit and realized i lost it the day before. all i really needed was $10 so i drove to the opposite sideof town to an ATM and right before i stepped out the car, i realized that i didn't even have my ATM card to get the money in the first place.

I've done some absent minded @+%%, easily the worst was running a stop sign while talking to my friend, leading to my car getting totaled. I was verylucky that day, my friend in the back was laying down with his head against the door like 1 minute before the crash happened

i once left my keys in my car with the engine runnning and the doors unlocked while me and my boy spent like 30 mins in best buy.

- ate at a busy restaurant for several hours, and i come back to find i left my door all the way open.
tired.gif

- paid for something at the store, making sure not to leave my credit card, and proceed to walk away without the items i bought (happened a few times)

- left my camera (slr) hanging on the hook inside a bathroom stall for almost 30 minutes

-Walked into a tree while texting.

-Left my living room window open during a rainy day.

Back
Top Bottom