Whats the most devastating thing youve ever lost/had stolen

Getting scammed $600 was pretty bad, also some shady friends.
Can't think of what I might have actually lost that had significant value to me.

My little brother took my Pokemon cards outside when I wasn't home and my next door neighbor's relatives stole them I got most of them back but I was mad enough to kill someone that day

My little brother took my Pokemon cards outside when I wasn't home and my next door neighbor's relatives stole them I got most of them back but I was mad enough to kill someone that day

My Silver chain I had for 10 years. Only to lose it one day out of the billion times I have taken it off and set in down

My Silver chain I had for 10 years. Only to lose it one day out of the billion times I have taken it off and set in down

My car stereo system.
mad.gif

cd player
2 12 kickers
1 2 ch amp
1 4 ch amp

put $700+ dollors into it with custom built box, lights, etc.

My car stereo system.
mad.gif

cd player
2 12 kickers
1 2 ch amp
1 4 ch amp

put $700+ dollors into it with custom built box, lights, etc.

Great uncle who died 6 days after being checked into the hospital. I met him once but the few times I was with him when I was young were probably one of the most memorable experiences ever. I just didn't think about how soon he would die.

Great uncle who died 6 days after being checked into the hospital. I met him once but the few times I was with him when I was young were probably one of the most memorable experiences ever. I just didn't think about how soon he would die.

Back
Top Bottom