whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

well im black and live in pg so nothing overt happens besides the occasional nervous glances, locking of doors, avoiding sitting next to me on the metro etc....

but i remember i went to ocean city for beach week as a senior and my cousin was like be careful  because the klan is heavy out there and i was like whatever but me and my mans 6 deep went to this dinner on the outskirts and we were the only people of color in the esablishment....so while the hostest was leading us to our table the old white bartender said something about serving n-worder's and we didn't even sit, just turned around and kept it moving to the door.....funny thing is while we was in the parking lot deciding on where we would eat next, the bartender( i assume he was also the manager or owner) was out there threatening about  4 different parties with calling the police for walking out  because of his racist language

well im black and live in pg so nothing overt happens besides the occasional nervous glances, locking of doors, avoiding sitting next to me on the metro etc....

but i remember i went to ocean city for beach week as a senior and my cousin was like be careful  because the klan is heavy out there and i was like whatever but me and my mans 6 deep went to this dinner on the outskirts and we were the only people of color in the esablishment....so while the hostest was leading us to our table the old white bartender said something about serving n-worder's and we didn't even sit, just turned around and kept it moving to the door.....funny thing is while we was in the parking lot deciding on where we would eat next, the bartender( i assume he was also the manager or owner) was out there threatening about  4 different parties with calling the police for walking out  because of his racist language

Can we seriously go one day without mentioning race on NT......
30t6p3b.gif

I'm white, so everytime I see a black person I clutch my bag and cross the street.

Really tho, I got nothin. Sexism is a different matter tho.

I'm white, so everytime I see a black person I clutch my bag and cross the street.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

594-racism-just-in-case.jpg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

594-racism-just-in-case.jpg

Cut from my HS hoop team because I was not black, even tho I'm mixed with it, so you cant really tell.
grin.gif

Cut from my HS hoop team because I was not black, even tho I'm mixed with it, so you cant really tell.
grin.gif

Some dude just assumed I was super smart and good at math and engineering. Stereotypes man... just have to live with them I guess. I just tell myself to not think about it that much. Can't lie though, that comment cut me deep. Real deep.

Some dude just assumed I was super smart and good at math and engineering. Stereotypes man... just have to live with them I guess. I just tell myself to not think about it that much. Can't lie though, that comment cut me deep. Real deep.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

stereotypes are awful but i'd replace my stereotypes with this anyday. People assume I have a big penis and can play ball, both of which are true but that's besides the point. They shouldn't have assumed.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

stereotypes are awful but i'd replace my stereotypes with this anyday. People assume I have a big penis and can play ball, both of which are true but that's besides the point. They shouldn't have assumed.

The director at my old job told me where we called ppl and gave them surveys said "We don't want you speaking Ebonics"

Not very racist but I thought it was at the time

The director at my old job told me where we called ppl and gave them surveys said "We don't want you speaking Ebonics"

Not very racist but I thought it was at the time

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Same.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Same.

Pulled over because my car "fit the description" of a stolen vehicle

Questioned at the park while playing basketball for no reason at all, the cops surrounded us after we finished playing the game and basically tried to ask us questions about ourselves on the sneak tip like "so where do you guys live at? How old are you? You know smoking blunts is illegal if you're not___ years old"
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I hate Moco police

Back
Top Bottom