whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Some dude just assumed I was super smart and good at math and engineering. Stereotypes man... just have to live with them I guess. I just tell myself to not think about it that much. Can't lie though, that comment cut me deep. Real deep.

stereotypes are awful but i'd replace my stereotypes with this anyday. People assume I have a big penis and can play ball, both of which are true but that's besides the point. They shouldn't have assumed.

Thanks for the support man. Guess we'll never be able to live down these stereotypes. I just want one person to assume I'm not smart for once. Tabula rasa nawmean?

Some dude just assumed I was super smart and good at math and engineering. Stereotypes man... just have to live with them I guess. I just tell myself to not think about it that much. Can't lie though, that comment cut me deep. Real deep.

stereotypes are awful but i'd replace my stereotypes with this anyday. People assume I have a big penis and can play ball, both of which are true but that's besides the point. They shouldn't have assumed.

Thanks for the support man. Guess we'll never be able to live down these stereotypes. I just want one person to assume I'm not smart for once. Tabula rasa nawmean?

Was best friends with this white girl when I was a little kid,used to hang out everyday after school. One day after going back home,her parents told her to stop hanging out with me. She told me and I was crushed but I didn't understand why until I became older. I told my Mom and she went over to their house and had a huge argument with her Mom,she told me some people are just ignorant and I stopped seeing her that much and when I did she didn't say a word.

Had me like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
when I found out why. I respect my Mom a ton for standing up for me and calling out her Mom though
pimp.gif

Also almost EVERYONE assumes that I play ball,it might be true but it gets annoying. I guess it doesn't help that I'm pretty tall too
laugh.gif

Was best friends with this white girl when I was a little kid,used to hang out everyday after school. One day after going back home,her parents told her to stop hanging out with me. She told me and I was crushed but I didn't understand why until I became older. I told my Mom and she went over to their house and had a huge argument with her Mom,she told me some people are just ignorant and I stopped seeing her that much and when I did she didn't say a word.

Had me like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif
when I found out why. I respect my Mom a ton for standing up for me and calling out her Mom though
pimp.gif

Also almost EVERYONE assumes that I play ball,it might be true but it gets annoying. I guess it doesn't help that I'm pretty tall too
laugh.gif

Pulled over because my car "fit the description" of a stolen vehicle

Questioned at the park while playing basketball for no reason at all, the cops surrounded us after we finished playing the game and basically tried to ask us questions about ourselves on the sneak tip like "so where do you guys live at? How old are you? You know smoking blunts is illegal if you're not___ years old"
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
I hate Moco police

Driving to NYC, I stopped at a Friendly's somewhere in Pennsylvania. The somewhere was in the country. 

I was with family and we walked in to the place and noticed that it was filled with nothing but older white people. Being younger, hispanic and dressed with various Urban arcticles, we stuck out. 

We sat down and the waitress took 15 minutes to come over. All the while, we were being stared at by the other patrons. When the waitress did come over with silverware, she dropped them all on in front of us, instead of placing them down, and tossed mine across the table instead of walking over.

There wasnt a question that this was going to continue and get worse, so we just got up and left. 

Needless to say, this Friendly's, wasnt too Friendly. 

Spoiler [+]
horatio460.jpg

Driving to NYC, I stopped at a Friendly's somewhere in Pennsylvania. The somewhere was in the country. 

I was with family and we walked in to the place and noticed that it was filled with nothing but older white people. Being younger, hispanic and dressed with various Urban arcticles, we stuck out. 

We sat down and the waitress took 15 minutes to come over. All the while, we were being stared at by the other patrons. When the waitress did come over with silverware, she dropped them all on in front of us, instead of placing them down, and tossed mine across the table instead of walking over.

There wasnt a question that this was going to continue and get worse, so we just got up and left. 

Needless to say, this Friendly's, wasnt too Friendly. 

Spoiler [+]
horatio460.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...

anyways back in like 7th/8th grade i was dating a girl and we broke up, a few days later i was talking with her friend and she said that she broke up with me because her friends made fun of her for dating a black guy. Not sure if that was true or not but its racist if it was a joke or for serious....  

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...

anyways back in like 7th/8th grade i was dating a girl and we broke up, a few days later i was talking with her friend and she said that she broke up with me because her friends made fun of her for dating a black guy. Not sure if that was true or not but its racist if it was a joke or for serious....  

Mostly hair stuff.
Entitled folks sticking their hands in my hair.
And afterward telling me I should be happy they would even want to pet me.
Dont-Ask-to-Touch-My-Hair1.gif

Mostly hair stuff.
Entitled folks sticking their hands in my hair.
And afterward telling me I should be happy they would even want to pet me.
Dont-Ask-to-Touch-My-Hair1.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

Whatever man. I just hate being a victim of stereotypes.

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

i know your doing it for the lulz but your just corny

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Cut from my HS hoop team because I was not black, even tho I'm mixed with it, so you cant really tell.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

Same.

pics?

i was called the N-word my first day of school in the states...it hurt but i got over it...

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Cut from my HS hoop team because I was not black, even tho I'm mixed with it, so you cant really tell.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BBCAllAmerican

Same.

pics?

i was called the N-word my first day of school in the states...it hurt but i got over it...

HankMoody wrote:

usainboltisfast wrote:

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

*you're

I'm making a point. The day I complain about being a victim is the day I check out. Almost everyone on this site should feel the same way. We have it too good. Thread is laughable to me.

HankMoody wrote:

usainboltisfast wrote:

HankMoody wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
 you soft son...; 

*you're

I'm making a point. The day I complain about being a victim is the day I check out. Almost everyone on this site should feel the same way. We have it too good. Thread is laughable to me.

being called %#%%$@ by a bus school bus driver when I was in middle school,

everytime some thing went missing in school I was the first person they looked at and searched in front of the whole class, I'm talking they took off my shoes flipped my pockets out and dumped my bookbag, they even was on some just tell us where you hid it steez, all that %@@$ for a @@@%$@# tomagachi sp? that %@@$ will %$!+ your head when you're a lil kid

being called %#%%$@ by a bus school bus driver when I was in middle school,

everytime some thing went missing in school I was the first person they looked at and searched in front of the whole class, I'm talking they took off my shoes flipped my pockets out and dumped my bookbag, they even was on some just tell us where you hid it steez, all that %@@$ for a @@@%$@# tomagachi sp? that %@@$ will %$!+ your head when you're a lil kid

I was walking down the street and an old lady was walking toward me. I reached in my back pocket and she clutched her purse and froze like a statue...and I pulled out a bag of M&M's...couldn't help but laugh

I was walking down the street and an old lady was walking toward me. I reached in my back pocket and she clutched her purse and froze like a statue...and I pulled out a bag of M&M's...couldn't help but laugh

Originally Posted by KashJunior

i would've been cracking up as well.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just don't try that #$$# in front of the police. Black people aren't allowed to reach into their pockets in front of cops, word to Amadou.

Originally Posted by KashJunior

i would've been cracking up as well.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just don't try that #$$# in front of the police. Black people aren't allowed to reach into their pockets in front of cops, word to Amadou.

Back
Top Bottom