Whats the oldest you'll date?

Really haven't dated a older chick, I'm 17 now, I'll do it later though
pimp.gif

I like to date chicks my age or younger, older women don't usually do it for me...but then again i never had a significantly older woman

I like to date chicks my age or younger, older women don't usually do it for me...but then again i never had a significantly older woman

Theres is 63 yr old i know thats is banging! body of a 45 yr old
devil.gif

I joke,in all seriousness 40 would be my limit

Theres is 63 yr old i know thats is banging! body of a 45 yr old
devil.gif

I joke,in all seriousness 40 would be my limit

As long as i'm still attracted. Best believe if she's 65 and for some reason i still wanna smash fiercely, i will break them hips.

As long as i'm still attracted. Best believe if she's 65 and for some reason i still wanna smash fiercely, i will break them hips.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

im 24 so 54

+30 she can show/buy me some things
pimp.gif
Some would say that's gross....
Me, I high five ya.

19 years old, dating a 41 year old. (Looks 30)

pimp.gif

im 24 so 54

pimp.gif
Me, I high five ya.

pimp.gif

When I was 20 I hooked up with this very sexy 29 old married women, with whom I had flirted and also had much deeper conversations with her than her husband did.

When we did do it she keep me on edge and begging for release for over an hour and when I finally did finish, spasms pulled in muscles from my mid thigh to my of my mid back, I nearly passed out, made some guteral and involuntary screams, had a quasi out of body experience and practically could not talk or move or even keep my eyes fully open for about 20 minutes. Best of all, she knew men and knew that even a man like myself, prone to use lot of words (those who read my posts may notice that) did not want to talk righ tafter the act was complete so she just layed down with me and after a few minutes lightly grazed my flesh with he nails and after a few minutes she walked naked into the kitchen and made me a sammich, that is what roused me from my 20 minutes of post coital bliss and sedation. She gave me so much pleasure that I realized that as long as she does not look old, I will hook up with any women, no matter her numerical age.

Right now I am 26 so I would smash a women as old as 40 and I would date a women as old as 35 or so.

When I was 20 I hooked up with this very sexy 29 old married women, with whom I had flirted and also had much deeper conversations with her than her husband did.

When we did do it she keep me on edge and begging for release for over an hour and when I finally did finish, spasms pulled in muscles from my mid thigh to my of my mid back, I nearly passed out, made some guteral and involuntary screams, had a quasi out of body experience and practically could not talk or move or even keep my eyes fully open for about 20 minutes. Best of all, she knew men and knew that even a man like myself, prone to use lot of words (those who read my posts may notice that) did not want to talk righ tafter the act was complete so she just layed down with me and after a few minutes lightly grazed my flesh with he nails and after a few minutes she walked naked into the kitchen and made me a sammich, that is what roused me from my 20 minutes of post coital bliss and sedation. She gave me so much pleasure that I realized that as long as she does not look old, I will hook up with any women, no matter her numerical age.

Right now I am 26 so I would smash a women as old as 40 and I would date a women as old as 35 or so.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

im 24 so 54

pimp.gif
Me, I high five ya.

pimp.gif
ummm no your not.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

im 24 so 54

pimp.gif
Me, I high five ya.

pimp.gif
ummm no your not.

Back
Top Bottom