Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

im 24 so 54

+30 she can show/buy me some things
pimp.gif
Some would say that's gross....
Me, I high five ya.

19 years old, dating a 41 year old. (Looks 30)

pimp.gif
ummm no your not.

i'm 20, oldest i would go is 70. some of those grandma looking chicks are
devil.gif

i'm 20, oldest i would go is 70. some of those grandma looking chicks are
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I was 20 I hooked up with this very sexy 29 old married women, with whom I had flirted and also had much deeper conversations with her than her husband did.

When we did do it she keep me on edge and begging for release for over an hour and when I finally did finish, spasms pulled in muscles from my mid thigh to my of my mid back, I nearly passed out, made some guteral and involuntary screams, had a quasi out of body experience and practically could not talk or move or even keep my eyes fully open for about 20 minutes. Best of all, she knew men and knew that even a man like myself, prone to use lot of words (those who read my posts may notice that) did not want to talk righ tafter the act was complete so she just layed down with me and after a few minutes lightly grazed my flesh with he nails and after a few minutes she walked naked into the kitchen and made me a sammich, that is what roused me from my 20 minutes of post coital bliss and sedation. She gave me so much pleasure that I realized that as long as she does not look old, I will hook up with any women, no matter her numerical age.

Right now I am 26 so I would smash a women as old as 40 and I would date a women as old as 35 or so.
this is %*# im talkin bout! at my job I've got all kinds of women coming in and its usually the ones who are 30-50 who actually beast over me. I've got one who's been tryin to seduce me for 2 years now..shes bad as ever body and attitude-wise..I think she'd put it on me like ol girl did rex...shes actually comin in on monday and I think i'm finally gonna give in. Then I got a transient customer who lives in ny (i'm in md) who wants to take me out to dinner..we'll see if i follow thru. Most of the time I'm oblivious to their advances but either my coworkers will tell me afterwards or i'd realize afterwards they were beasting. Sexy older females ftw, no games, plenty of experience n some of them have matured physically n mentally like a fine wine.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

When I was 20 I hooked up with this very sexy 29 old married women, with whom I had flirted and also had much deeper conversations with her than her husband did.

When we did do it she keep me on edge and begging for release for over an hour and when I finally did finish, spasms pulled in muscles from my mid thigh to my of my mid back, I nearly passed out, made some guteral and involuntary screams, had a quasi out of body experience and practically could not talk or move or even keep my eyes fully open for about 20 minutes. Best of all, she knew men and knew that even a man like myself, prone to use lot of words (those who read my posts may notice that) did not want to talk righ tafter the act was complete so she just layed down with me and after a few minutes lightly grazed my flesh with he nails and after a few minutes she walked naked into the kitchen and made me a sammich, that is what roused me from my 20 minutes of post coital bliss and sedation. She gave me so much pleasure that I realized that as long as she does not look old, I will hook up with any women, no matter her numerical age.

Right now I am 26 so I would smash a women as old as 40 and I would date a women as old as 35 or so.
this is %*# im talkin bout! at my job I've got all kinds of women coming in and its usually the ones who are 30-50 who actually beast over me. I've got one who's been tryin to seduce me for 2 years now..shes bad as ever body and attitude-wise..I think she'd put it on me like ol girl did rex...shes actually comin in on monday and I think i'm finally gonna give in. Then I got a transient customer who lives in ny (i'm in md) who wants to take me out to dinner..we'll see if i follow thru. Most of the time I'm oblivious to their advances but either my coworkers will tell me afterwards or i'd realize afterwards they were beasting. Sexy older females ftw, no games, plenty of experience n some of them have matured physically n mentally like a fine wine.

I was 22 when I met a 39 year old. We've been on and off for quite a while. I'm 32 now and she's 49 and we're official now.

I was 22 when I met a 39 year old. We've been on and off for quite a while. I'm 32 now and she's 49 and we're official now.

I'm 24, I recently added a 42 year old woman to the roster. She's two years older than my mother and I'm one year older than one of her sons. She looks like she's maybe 30 and a spitting image for my exgirlfriend. I also met a couple 30 year old women the other day and we'll see where that goes. For 'serious' girlfriends, they're all around my age, though... so far.

I'm 24, I recently added a 42 year old woman to the roster. She's two years older than my mother and I'm one year older than one of her sons. She looks like she's maybe 30 and a spitting image for my exgirlfriend. I also met a couple 30 year old women the other day and we'll see where that goes. For 'serious' girlfriends, they're all around my age, though... so far.

Honestly , dating,  i dont think i could date a girl thats 5+yrs older then me, jus cuz idk.. its jus weird to me...

As for smashing... As long as she is a milf
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Honestly , dating,  i dont think i could date a girl thats 5+yrs older then me, jus cuz idk.. its jus weird to me...

As for smashing... As long as she is a milf
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NevEvans

sooo im guessing its been a pretty good relationship

Back
Top Bottom