What's The Pettiest $%$% You've ever gotten in trouble/yelled at for?

back in kindergarten we went to the computer lab, and i just typing reallllly fast like the nerds do on tv i wont even typin words just random keys that my itty bitty fingers was hittin

my teacher started yellin at me for that.

it was the first time i had seen a computer in real life and everybody tv was doin it like i was doin it

one punishment that i will never for get is that when I was 7 or 8 my stepdad was beating me for some reason(so insignificant, probably some childish thing that I did)...anyways..i fell down to the floor. then that SOB started kicking me while I was on the floor.
tired.gif

but my mom....she was just straight up verbally abusive. she split up with my biological dad when she was pregnant . I've met him about 3 times in my life. (never lived with him) w

anytime i do anything she doesn't like...she'll always bring up my dad and say how I'm exactly like him and that she hates him and me. she straight up told me in my face that she doesn't love me. but worst thing she ever said to me.."I should have aborted you."
tired.gif

i been kicked out of that house a few times. over petty #!+# like talking back.

I love her and all that, but some of the thing she's done..i can't forget and forgive..

and now that I've graduated HS.. she's extra clingy and makes me feel like I have to depend on her...I know what you talking about mecks.

i was 13.. in the kitchen washin dishes.. had the water on so i could rinse the dishes as i go.. mom's bf walks in.. goes bad on me and makes me turn the water off, tells me to wash more before i starts rinsing.. mom walks back in and yells at me for doin the dishes his way..

I once got yelled at for going into my god-brothers grandmoms fridge, to get my lunch that MY grandmom left for me lol....she flipped out on me tellin me I have to ask to open her fridge lol

deveroesshopper wrote:

EDIT*- WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT ONE GUY ON NT THAT GOT YELLED AT BY HIS DAD ABOUT ORDERING A PIZZA AND TIPPING THE DRIVER THEN IF I COULD REMEMBER HIS DAD KNOCKEDTHE PIZZA ON THE FLOOR AND TRIED TO MAKE DUDE EAT IT*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to stop reading and quote this' omgggg hahaha' geeeking right now. just picturing this. 

grammar school, during one of those stupid christmas concert practices. I put two quaters in my eye sockets, acting blind saying "I'm Ray Charles" and i got two days of in school suspension. it was dumb and petty because when I was doing it, we werent doing anything just like standing around.

my parents saw me driving somewhere yesterday and claimed they "couldn't even see my head" because my seat is so far back so they yelled at me about that.

Grandma: If you're hungry I'll make you something to eat just get the pot out
Me: *Looks in cabinet and sees 20 pots* Okay Grandma which one
Grandma: It doesn't matter just get a pot out
Me: *Grabs a pot*
Grandma: *Comes in kitchen and starts yelling and screaming*

Apparently even though I asked I still got the wrong pot out

damn nothing close to this has ever happened to me, all my dad had to do was look at me and i would know not to #@#! with him

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

one punishment that i will never for get is that when I was 7 or 8 my stepdad was beating me for some reason(so insignificant, probably some childish thing that I did)...anyways..i fell down to the floor. then that SOB started kicking me while I was on the floor.
tired.gif

but my mom....she was just straight up verbally abusive. she split up with my biological dad when she was pregnant . I've met him about 3 times in my life. (never lived with him) w

anytime i do anything she doesn't like...she'll always bring up my dad and say how I'm exactly like him and that she hates him and me. she straight up told me in my face that she doesn't love me. but worst thing she ever said to me.."I should have aborted you."
tired.gif

i been kicked out of that house a few times. over petty #!+# like talking back.

I love her and all that, but some of the thing she's done..i can't forget and forgive..

and now that I've graduated HS.. she's extra clingy and makes me feel like I have to depend on her...I know what you talking about mecks.
damn ya mom foul for that
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

damn nothing close to this has ever happened to me, all my dad had to do was look at me and i would know not to #@#! with him

true story

mom socked me in my stomach while I was sleep for not getting her a mother's day gift.

She not usually like that but she was doing all this crazy stuff for my freshman year of college

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

My parents used to blame me for EVERYTHING that went wrong in the house.
smh.gif
Even when I WASN'T home to even do anything...#*@% was annoying.

My mom still does it occasionally.

didnt happen to me, but....at the supermarket, while his mom was at the checkout line, this kid (no more than 6 years old) got 25 cents from his mom to get some candy from the gumball machine nearby, but he instead got a toy. after the mom finished checking out, she was livid to see he got a toy instead of candy so she screamed "CAN YOU EAT THIS?!?" and proceeded to shove the toy into his mouth. smacked him in the face a couple of times to boot.
smh.gif

When I was younger, my mom used to always fuss at me for blowing out a light bulb...claiming I flipped the switch on too fast.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom