whats the point of keeping the sticker on ur fitted?

I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut :smokin :smokin :smokin
.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut :nthat: :nthat:

I can't understand this...

You bought the same hat over and over to cover up your new haircut right away?

I can't understand this...
You bought the same hat over and over to cover up your new haircut right away?

:lol: :lol:

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that he bought the same hat over and over again every 2 weeks, or the fact that he covered his haircut with that hat every 2 weeks.

Last edited:
I keep mine on always.. i used to buy a new yankee fitted wit each hair cut. That's a new fitted every two weeks for years !!
.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
indifferent.gif
Buying a new hat to cover your new haircut

.. Left my sticker just because it felt right, plus for some reason looked fresher.. it always looked brand spanking new, til i replaced it with a newer hat the following week or two after my cut
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

.. i guess it was a bit obsessive, but i've personally run through about a hundred of the same classic navy / grey bottom yankee fitted. OCD i guess, but my fitted had to be brand new for each cut
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
this is why you still live with your parents
I don't know what's more ridiculous, the fact that he bought the same hat over and over again every 2 weeks, or the fact that he covered his haircut with that hat every 2 weeks.
Seriously 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: but having a big shiny sticker on the bill doesn't?
Another thing, why do i always see tards have a hat on backwards but put their hand over their eyes to block the sun :rofl:
super curvy bill = big stupid stupid sticker

umm this predates da hypebeast era though....

i mean if people can't figure out that da gold sticker on new era's fitted is iconic then ya pretty thick headed.

I'm sayin... :lol:

I rarely wear fitteds anymore....but the sticker trend dates back to my high school days which was 13-15 years ago....at least in NY....I understand the DMV probably did this on their fedoras back in the 1940's though :pimp:

Same people who ware tall tees, ninja turtle back packs, beats headphones, and 3 pairs of Nike elite socks at the same time....

Sticker on hats = Corny

If u wanna do it though, do you.

Last edited:
I remove the big sticker and the price tag but move the 59FIFTY size sticker underneath the brim.

umm this predates da hypebeast era though....

i mean if people can't figure out that da gold sticker on new era's fitted is iconic then ya pretty thick headed.
I'm sayin...
laugh.gif

I rarely wear fitteds anymore....but the sticker trend dates back to my high school days which was 13-15 years ago....at least in NY....I understand the DMV probably did this on their fedoras back in the 1940's though
pimp.gif
im just curious as to why the trend started. was it the rappers?

Honestly I have no clue....doubt it was rappers as this dates back to the days when the streets dictated what trends rappers followed and not the other way around like it is today...

Been rocking my fitteds with the sticker since high school and s aint going to change. :smokin

Honestly I have no clue....doubt it was rappers as this dates back to the days when the streets dictated what trends rappers followed and not the other way around like it is today...

comes from teams leaving all their tags on their championship duds once they win a chip...thats da first time i seen it.

Back
Top Bottom