What's the rarest Lebron PE out there?

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^ Ahh the SNL's.....Not a 1/1.. There's been a few pairs undergound for sometime now....
wink.gif
There's also ANOTHER version of the "SNL's" and it's not the GR Black/White type that previously released. PO
hmmm.... I was thinking of a partial nubuck pair but........

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^ Ahh the SNL's.....Not a 1/1.. There's been a few pairs undergound for sometime now....
wink.gif
There's also ANOTHER version of the "SNL's" and it's not the GR Black/White type that previously released. PO
hmmm.... I was thinking of a partial nubuck pair but........

oh do carry on Ru

eek.gif

I need those in my life

BUT Icould never justify spendin that much on a pair of shoes
and theyre not a sz. 13

I really wish those hadnt been scrapped, I was prepared to buy a pair or 2

yea i know they are really nice and like you said i NEED THEM IN MY LIFE

*nothing big but 400 baby*

those AZG shoes with the gold camo are NOT PE's. That was a shoe that was going to hit mall urban mall accounts but was scrapped by Nike over a year ago.Nike scrapped it because they didn't want to start retro'ing any Lebron stuff yet. $1500 for those is a joke!

Originally Posted by Regulate777

those AZG shoes with the gold camo are NOT PE's. That was a shoe that was going to hit mall urban mall accounts but was scrapped by Nike over a year ago. Nike scrapped it because they didn't want to start retro'ing any Lebron stuff yet. $1500 for those is a joke!
co-sign. $1500????????????

There was a pair of those AZG Camo in the Buy/Sell forum about a year ago for less than $300!

Some of you may have already seen these ... I posted them when I got them a while back ... haven't seen anyone else with them ... but then I'm beinglazy and not reading all of the post
happy.gif
!

7dd25d74787f77050e49dbeccdec78c779a3d3f.pjpg

I have the Olympic pair too ...

yea whats the deal with these anyways? like i remember seeing him wearing them
but werent the ZLIII's out at the time? so why would he wear these?

ZL3 AS Houston Map @ Size Magainze 4th Anniversary event
inf from kenlu.net

Back
Top Bottom