What's the worst material thing you've ever lost?

I lost my Sony digital camera today (not but 2 months old) on a city bus...sigh. I think it just fell out of my pocket and I did not notice. I'm hoping someone will turn it in but the prospects are unlikely. This is definitely the biggest tangible L for me. I'm gonna be traveling a lot to different countries in the coming months as well...FML!

The first iPod I got a week after Xmas '04, I was livid... Before that was my clarinet that I lost on a city bus in the 7th grade the day of my recital, had my nice outfit on and everything ( ._.)

My GBA complete with all of my games at a restaurant.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by treewing

The first iPod I got a week after Xmas '04, I was livid... Before that was my clarinet that I lost on a city bus in the 7th grade the day of my recital, had my nice outfit on and everything ( ._.)

lol aww. that sounds cute lol

a ring my mother gave me for my bday

lost my psp. oh well hope someones enjoying it. Lost my Prada shades to the ocean on South beach too. (didn't remember they were on my head)
tired.gif

I lost everything...over 100 pairs of shoes, ps2, all my prized child hood possesions
tired.gif
... That
00c1546ccc6a51f106557394a993f719ebe2d60.gif
Katrina took everything like a bad divorce
smh.gif

Also lost every report card or any drawing and everything from my childhood school days.

My uncle moved into our house, so we put some stuff in storage to make room for him and he was way overdue on paying the bills for the storage.

The owners threw everything away. :smh

First time I ever really saw my mom just break down.

It sounds stupid, but I lost my lunch money once in high school, and my mother was really upset because we were just so poor, she was angry I was so irresponsible with the money she worked so hard to earn. I felt awful.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Jordan DMP 6's
eek.gif
smh.gif

Someone stole my brand new AF1s a few years ago. I was so heated. Probably lost some other stuff as well just can't remember.

Lost my first cellphone at the age of 15. Only had it for like 2 weeks. I was on the bus and it fell off the clip. I leave a voicemail asking the person to give it back. Dude calls back saying "just report it stolen. You'll get a new phone and I can keep this one. Everybody wins that way.."
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom