What's the worst material thing you've ever lost?

When I was in Elementary school someone took a bunch of my football cards from my bookbag. Man was I mad
mad.gif
. After that I got into Basketball cards and I still have those.

Other than that probably money. I lost $50 once and a $20 earlier this year.

Originally Posted by lowslows

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

$500 dollars in cash on my birthday down a drain outside of LOVE nightclub. I want to mention my keys down that drain and my wallet.

smh.gif
You got got like that outside of LOVE tho?

When it was open i made sure i went in there squaded...
laugh.gif
I didn't get got like that. Like my money, keys and wallet fell OUT of my purse, that I thought was closed
indifferent.gif
, so when I opened my door they really went down a drain. It was a [Chappelle] Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!![/Chappelle] slow mo moment.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I have never really recovered from the fact that I had that bad of a bout of bad luck. Who does that really happen to?! And on my birthday.
smh.gif
Lost my ID and everything.

I have never lost anything. I was at Red Lobster and I took my retainer out and put it on a napkin and the waitress threw it out. My mom was mad the ortho charged her $500 for a new one.

I lost my mothers video camera that had the whole vacation recorded when we went to Virginia on July 4th.

A bunch of clothes and fitteds thanks to an ex and on top of that she got me fired from my job

Cd's that were prolly stolen
Cartier Frames
Palm Pilot
Coach Wallet
$140 at the entrance to the strip club
tons of Earrings (just lost one dancing with this dime at the club saturday)
Gucci frames
Blackberry world edition
entire fall wardrobe (this chick refused to give me my stuff)
Birth certificates, Socials, ID's
camera's
Weed

When I was a freshman in high school, I lost an Yves Saint Laurent wallet that my grandfather gave me. It had $100 in it with an unlimited Metrocard.
frown.gif

Not ME but my friend got robbed of MY Yellow N64 Controller along with my damn Diddy Kong Racing

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

97 integra, 2 blackberry bolds, 3 iphones, 20k cash, all at the same time. FML.

Gotta protect ya neck. I know that won't happen to you again.

I know someone that "lost" $35k, that wasn't his.

I lost a $1200 Rickenbacker guitar.
rickenbacker.jpg

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Lost my first cellphone at the age of 15. Only had it for like 2 weeks. I was on the bus and it fell off the clip. I leave a voicemail asking the person to give it back. Dude calls back saying "just report it stolen. You'll get a new phone and I can keep this one. Everybody wins that way.."
smh.gif

Damn.
eek.gif
smh.gif

Lost 2 iphones in the same week. $500

But I've also found a macbook pro, 3 iphones, $2000 so it all works out
pimp.gif

somebody stole my nintendo dsi with a  imported game and 2gb card inside it. I was going to get the new Pokemon to
frown.gif
tongue.gif

The Mint Condition Football League card that I had of myself when I was playing.  I was 9 or 10 years old than, great memories.

One of the first football teams in Queens.  Forest Hills Falcons~!

Lost it a couple of years back in an old wallet!
mad.gif

i lost $400 cash in my wallet. of all people one of my best friends found it n returned it. i was f'n happy.

my 80 g ipod
some vintage raybans that i scooped for super cheap from my job, left them on the bus like 2 days after
mad.gif

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

Lost my first cellphone at the age of 15. Only had it for like 2 weeks. I was on the bus and it fell off the clip. I leave a voicemail asking the person to give it back. Dude calls back saying "just report it stolen. You'll get a new phone and I can keep this one. Everybody wins that way.."
smh.gif

Damn.
eek.gif
smh.gif
Dude was sick with it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a $3000 breitling that took me 8 months to purchase was left next to a boxing machine on a drunken nyc night.

this year i'm buying a used boat 6-7 thousand and 2010 camero ..as hard a i worked if i lost either
i'd be devistated.

Gucci Wallet w/ 200$ in it ... and my pITT ID ...

smh.gif
... the college ID ... now i'm SOL ... and the wallet they don't make

that hurt me deep

only thing i can think of is a canon digital camera, but it was time for an upgrade anyway. im more upset about the pics that were in the camera.

5th grade- my gold chain that my pops bought me from saudi arabia |{

Air Penny IIs (stolen from my bookbag at the skating rink) |{

everything i had in storage (especially my Sony HDMI Surround reciever)
smh.gif
damn u moms for not payin the bill
laugh.gif

I lost my Game Gear with Sonic in it in 5th grade. Lost my cd player and a ton of cds including No Way Out and Harlem World
in 8th grade. Lost my Versace cologne in 12th grade. Lost my Motorola Slvr (fell off my lap when I got out my car at my
apt complex). Got my camera with a ton of pics/vids on it stolen at Karu & Y out of my whip.

Back
Top Bottom