What's the worst material thing you've ever lost?

i dont think i ever really lost anything worth a lot of money. i cant even thinkof the last thing i lost

a dub sack
frown.gif

both in the same month, watch was in blk tho, i still have the yellow, i had changed the blk band for the white band. the chain/cross hurts even more would never be able to get one due to gold been so high

A wallet with some important info in it alone with some money.

Cell phone on the train.

White/Grey/Carolina 13's in Gym in 8th Grade
Beater Cherrywood 14s @ Basketball City in NYC in 9th Grade
iPhone @ a gas station counter 2 Yrs ago
My last wallet...I know theres more but i think my memory blocked it out

i lost my first car to my ex wife it wasnt that it was a great car or anything but i painted it for my senior project and everyone knew it was my car even if i was out of town if there was someone from my town saw it they'd tell me hey i saw you were in spokane this weekend or something like that. When we split up she said she'd give it back but when we went to court she said i didnt give all her stuff back w/e no biggie

i lose stuff all the time, but... an ipod, two tiffany necklaces (later found one), 2 cell phones in one week (i still misplace my cell phone now). I like to do too much at one time and sometimes i absentmindedly leave stuff lying, um, everywhere...

a gold chain with a cross on it my older sister me when i was in high school. still salty bout losing it

A bracelet with 18 on it to signify my birthday when I was like 3-4.

Lost tons of rings, including one that had my zodiac diamond in it when I was 6-8.

Lost a chain with a customized cross on it like 2-3 years ago
smh.gif
. I loved that chain, swear I lost it somewhere in my house though.

Let a girl listen to my 60 GB iPod Video last year, and she let some other dude listen to it. Dude owed money for the herbs and passed my iPod off with the quickness
frown.gif

I always lose $20s here and there.

I'm super cautious now
laugh.gif

My boys gameboy color back in 7th grade. Found out who took it and stomped them out accordingly, it was not pretty. Got suspended for that.
smh.gif

got my ipod touch jacked out of a high school locker, someone cut off my lock while I was runnin. like four other people got jacked too
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

the only thing i ever lost was a pokemon gameboy game and from time to time i misplace weed cause i put it in some weird $@% spot while i'm high, i usually find it though.

-I had an Casio organizer in elementary school, had color and everything that my parents told me not to take to school and the damn teacher took it (never could tell them since it was $100)

-Extreme green edition gameboy pocket with pokemon blue and yellow and some other game; stolen at the airport in Newark, I hate New Jersey

-My white/graphite Jordan Lites in 7th grade, stolen out of my locker at the why. . .tried not to cry in front of the boys specially since I was walking around in my socks after that

-I was also pickpocketed at the talent show in high school or something and someone got me for my wallet which maybe had 40 dollars at the most but my ids and stuff

-"Lost my mind and my cell phone all in the same night" at the club like last year

I would replace the electronics if I could but couldn't find a place to buy them after. . .

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Jordan DMP 6's
eek.gif
smh.gif

Someone stole my brand new AF1s a few years ago. I was so heated. Probably lost some other stuff as well just can't remember.

Ron?
laugh.gif
 Naw in middle skool someone stole my friends shoes the same day he had got them but the crazy thing is they took his but not mine even though they were next to each other...idk i got lucky i guess but i never really lost anything 

Back
Top Bottom