What's the worst material thing you've ever lost?

Explain why losing cocaine merits a
pimp.gif
? Not trying to start @*+# just curious

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

pimp.gif
well i was just imagining how *%%%$! up he had to be to pull that off .. people are usually careful with drugs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

pimp.gif
well i was just imagining how *%%%$! up he had to be to pull that off .. people are usually careful with drugs
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't see why you felt the need to respond to him. [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I don't see why you felt the need to respond to him. [/color]
laugh.gif
because he didnt understand.....

.............. ?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
because he didnt understand.....

.............. ?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]muah* [/color][color= rgb(255, 102, 255)]<3[/color]
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

i dunno ive lost cash and a fair amount of cocaine before
tired.gif
What you know about losing an entire ball cuz your homie opened the car window while you were racking lines.
frown.gif

i've lost tons of drugs. worst was up for days, think the feds are following, toss then u-turn later on, come back and search the bushes. empty handed 
frown.gif

got a disc with a bunch of nude pics and vids stolen from my car (along with a $700 acronym jacket and 15 of my best fitteds). losing the disc hurt the most - no back-up. 

^noooooOOOOOO!!! Please don't tell me it was weed from CA, too? If this was back when you were in the East Coast it doesn't even matter...

statistics book for college. i was soooo pissed because i left it in the classroom came back within 30 seconds and someone snagged it

BlackStilettos wrote:
It sounds stupid, but I lost my lunch money once in high school, and my mother was really upset because we were just so poor, she was angry I was so irresponsible with the money she worked so hard to earn. I felt awful.

Aw man.. That made me feel bad. Nothing like disappointing/hurting moms feelings.

Mom bought me a customized gold ring wit my initials on it from my country. Lost it in the park. Was depressed for a whole week
ohwell.gif

wallet at the airport twice... the 2nd time they found it and the lady said there was funny money and my id and stuff inside so when i went to pick it up it was actually equivalent to about 200 us dollars in hong kong dollars haha

Back
Top Bottom