What's The Worst You've Been Played By The Opposite Sex? OG post pg 4

I was playing games

Stopped playing games for her

She started playing games

Told me she just wanted to be "friends"

I feel like she convinced me to stop playing games just so she could get me back on some revenge #&@*

I'm like if I saw this coming I would've kept playing games. I was shook for a couple weeks but I finally learned to take the L and keep it moving.

well i have yet to be played on a serious level.. high school doesn't count, does it? i rather share the stories of being the BF#2..because frankly I could write an entire book
smh.gif
.. karma has come back for revenge and the last 2 years have been utter bullocks.

Story #1:

so 2 summers ago one of my ex's starts hitting me up.. she finally got her own apartment and she wants me to come over for wine (note if a girl invites you over for wine, bring some jimmy's—I didn’t whoops). so i'm like cool, ill come over after work. we're drinking, the conversation is good ANNND THEEEN.. she just randomly starts ranting on about how she feels like her BF is playing her.. (which he did) and that she feels like she needs to get even
devil.gif
. So as the drinks continue to poor my morals continue to fade. out of nowhere she shoves me on the bed and we start going at it. this is some the best mclovin' i've ever had...yes i smashed, raw. even took a shower with her after. She invited me over the next day too..
eyes.gif

fast forward to february (yes 6-7 months later), she invites me over to.. and you guys wont believe me unless i have pics, which i don't.. practice her valentines day gift for her man on me. this included getting a blind folded lap dance as well as some other explicit tricks. yes i ended up smashing again..

so here comes the actual being played part.. her boyfriend (who she is still happily with) found out a year later from going through her chat logs and phone..
tired.gif
i'm holding the phone getting the news like
embarassed.gif
this dude is going to kill me if he ever sees me because let's face it, I would want to kill me if i were him.

so fast forward to oct 2009..

I ran into them at the morehouse/spelman homecoming.. I tried to avoid them but it was impossible.. so i'm walking and this chick has the nerve to call me over to talk to them as if everything is cool. I'm thinking I'm about to get the okie doke, full prison shank. So i step up and the first thing dude says to me isn't hello, it isn't what's up it's "you're lucky i like you because if I didn't you wouldnt be breathing"
eek.gif
I was pretty faded, anyone that's been to a morehouse/spelman homecoming tailgate knows that weed and alcohol are in abdunace.. so I reply with some slick denzel-$%%-training day/american-gangster-frank-lucas line about never mentioning my life again and keeping my name out his mouth and I just walk away.

At the end of the day it’s not worth it. My karma was straight garbage. never again will mess with a woman in a relationship. never.

Had been seeing this girl for maybe half a year. We broke up. We were gonna get back together, but I found a new girlfriend. She gets VERY angry with me.

Fast forward 3 months, I'm single again, and so is she. So we begin right back where we left off. Over winter break we both go home, still talking the same way.

First week of January we spend every day together, Wednesday of that week, she tells me her friend Laura is coming down to visit, I tell her we're throwing a party on Friday night so its perfect.

Thursday, I run into her on campus and she tells me that her friend Laura is super excited to finally meet me and whatnot.

Friday night, the party is crackin, all my friends are there, everybody knows about our history, and turns out, her friend Lana, is her BRAND NEW %%@*@@* BOYFRIEND as of Thursday night, Jim.

PLAYED. In front of EVERYBODY, as she introduces Jim as her new boyfriend 
sick.gif
. Safe to say, I drank myself into "bolivia".

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

well i have yet to be played on a serious level.. high school doesn't count, does it? i rather share the stories of being the BF#2..because frankly I could write an entire book
smh.gif
.. karma has come back for revenge and the last 2 years have been utter bullocks.

Story #1:

so 2 summers ago one of my ex's starts hitting me up.. she finally got her own apartment and she wants me to come over for wine (note if a girl invites you over for wine, bring some jimmy's—I didn’t whoops). so i'm like cool, ill come over after work. we're drinking, the conversation is good ANNND THEEEN.. she just randomly starts ranting on about how she feels like her BF is playing her.. (which he did) and that she feels like she needs to get even
devil.gif
. So as the drinks continue to poor my morals continue to fade. out of nowhere she shoves me on the bed and we start going at it. this is some the best mclovin' i've ever had...yes i smashed, raw. even took a shower with her after. She invited me over the next day too..
eyes.gif

fast forward to february (yes 6-7 months later), she invites me over to.. and you guys wont believe me unless i have pics, which i don't.. practice her valentines day gift for her man on me. this included getting a blind folded lap dance as well as some other explicit tricks. yes i ended up smashing again..

so here comes the actual being played part.. her boyfriend (who she is still happily with) found out a year later from going through her chat logs and phone..
tired.gif
embarassed.gif
this dude is going to kill me if he ever sees me because let's face it, I would want to kill me if i were him.

I ran into them at the morehouse/spelman homecoming.. I tried to avoid them but it was impossible.. so i'm walking and this chick has the nerve to call me over to talk to them as if everything is cool. I'm thinking I'm about to get the okie doke, full prison shank. So i step up and the first thing dude says to me isn't hello, it isn't what's up it's "you're lucky i like you because if I didn't you wouldnt be breathing"
eek.gif
I was pretty faded, anyone that's been to a morehouse/spelman homecoming tailgate knows that weed and alcohol are in abdunace.. so I reply with some slick denzel-$%%-training day/american-gangster-frank-lucas line about never mentioning my life again and keeping my name out his mouth and I just walk away.

At the end of the day it’s not worth it. My karma was straight garbage. never again will mess with a woman in a relationship. never.

I'm still trying to figure out how you got played in the situation. Excellent story nontheless.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

prior to this, i was with a chick for three years. never cheated on her and i'm pretty sure she had the same respect not to do so to me either. the relationship was deteriorating towards the end of the tenure and she was acting completely different.. being pretty secretive, not calling me as much, etc. i was trying to let it slide for the sake of the relationship but the final straw was our anniversary dinner (v day 2009).. it was basically routine that we go out for dinner on our anni and when it was time for me to get her, she wasn't home. i waited outside for hours.. she never came and then called me saying she was "out." we broke up and no less four or five days, she was pregnant with another man's child.
frown.gif
Damn I feel your pain.
frown.gif

This thread brought back some painful memories.
tired.gif

I'm interested in reading what DC has to add to this thread.

my girl got a girlfriend

real talk

w/e though now, i might make a thread on it.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

smh.gif

Story #1:

devil.gif
eyes.gif

tired.gif
embarassed.gif

eek.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how you got played in the situation. Excellent story nontheless.
for real.. you shoulda been expecting that bad news. you kinda walked into that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

my girl got a girlfriend

real talk

nerd.gif
 I remember you talking about this possibility more than a year ago.. Crazy

girlfriend in highschool was my girl on the first floor

another dudes girl on the second floor

everyone knew but me

mad.gif

i been a A_ whole ever since

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

girlfriend in highschool was my girl on the first floor

another dudes girl on the second floor

everyone knew but me

mad.gif

i been a A_ whole ever since

"Got my heart broke at 14, that was way way back. So every girl after that, it was straight pay back."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

my girl got a girlfriend

real talk

nerd.gif

yep

an i remember you sayin she gonna do it if she wants too
laugh.gif

or something along those lines, 99% sure it was you or somebody else.

some czekoslovakian broad

vegan, tats, rich, does makeup/takes some bs classes, shops, calls my chick mamacita in text messages.

i aint meet her yet, crazy thing is chick invited me over along with my girl other day but i spazzed like..........anyway im in a weird place right now in my relationship

my chick says she likes women but she cant date one.....she isnt bi.......just exploring?? she told me other day they was hittin this restaurant......words exchange...i was mad......i end up sayin you know what........go head i want you too

idk ill make a thread down the road.....

o yea chicks engine blew on her 2006 bmw.......her warranty up and bmw said 4k to fix it.......i just thought that was funny for some reason.

I was dating my girl for over 5 years, Since highschool. I started getting doubts about weather or not I wanted to be in this relationship or not.

So I'm out with some friends one night and I run into this chick from high school. And she was always known as the hot older chick. Anyway I talk with her, we end up dancing whatever but don't hook up. So next day she texts me and we talk for a few weeks. She knows damn well I have a girlfriend. After a few weeks she asks me to spend valentines day with her in AC. I didn't hold back an went through with her offer and lied to my girl telling her I had to work.

Valentines day weekend comes and sparks are flying like crazy. I'm really digging this chick. The end of the weekend she tells me that she wants to be with me but can't do it anymore knowing I have a girlfriend.

So with me questioning my relationship, I up and leave my girl of 5 years for the new chick. Me and new chick date for 6 months or so and things don't work out. I realize that being with my ex of 5 years is where I should be.

I get back in touch with her and we start dating again. Fast forward about 2 months.

Now it's the birthday of the girl I dated for 6 months. I send her a happy birthday text with no intentions. We end up talking for 3 hours or so, what I think was a constructive conversation.

Next day, this chick hits up the girl I left an was now dating again and puts me on full blast. She ethers me! Tells her about valentines day weekend, talks bad about me my family, tells her everything I ever said about the girl I was with. Everything possible. Even gifts she got me!

I don't know how I'm gonna react when if I ever see her again.

I was wrong and I suppose I got what I deserved but she really exposed me.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

my girl got a girlfriend

real talk

nerd.gif

yep

an i remember you sayin she gonna do it if she wants too
laugh.gif

or something along those lines, 99% sure it was you or somebody else.

some czekoslovakian broad

vegan, tats, rich, does makeup/takes some bs classes, shops, calls my chick mamacita in text messages.

i aint meet her yet, crazy thing is chick invited me over along with my girl other day but i spazzed like..........anyway im in a weird place right now in my relationship

my chick says she likes women but she cant date one.....she isnt bi.......just exploring?? she told me other day they was hittin this restaurant......words exchange...i was mad......i end up sayin you know what........go head i want you too

idk ill make a thread down the road.....

o yea chicks engine blew on her 2006 bmw.......her warranty up and bmw said 4k to fix it.......i just thought that was funny for some reason.
That's kinda crazy.  Chick wants to live out her fantasy and still be with you? what if her fantasy was latin dudes?  I couldn't do that, nor that swinger lifestyle %%+%.  I don't see how white dudes just be having random black dudes fingercuff their wife while they film.

I was dating my girl for over 5 years, Since highschool. I started getting doubts about weather or not I wanted to be in this relationship or not.

So I'm out with some friends one night and I run into this chick from high school. And she was always known as the hot older chick. Anyway I talk with her, we end up dancing whatever but don't hook up. So next day she texts me and we talk for a few weeks. She knows damn well I have a girlfriend. After a few weeks she asks me to spend valentines day with her in AC. I didn't hold back an went through with her offer and lied to my girl telling her I had to work.

Valentines day weekend comes and sparks are flying like crazy. I'm really digging this chick. The end of the weekend she tells me that she wants to be with me but can't do it anymore knowing I have a girlfriend.

So with me questioning my relationship, I up and leave my girl of 5 years for the new chick. Me and new chick date for 6 months or so and things don't work out. I realize that being with my ex of 5 years is where I should be.

I get back in touch with her and we start dating again. Fast forward about 2 months.

Now it's the birthday of the girl I dated for 6 months. I send her a happy birthday text with no intentions. We end up talking for 3 hours or so, what I think was a constructive conversation.

Next day, this chick hits up the girl I left an was now dating again and puts me on full blast. She ethers me! Tells her about valentines day weekend, talks bad about me my family, tells her everything I ever said about the girl I was with. Everything possible. Even gifts she got me!

Originally Posted by cOlorWay

gotdamn chicks be playin games man

but damn you set yourself up too?

why were you question your relationship? you thought other chick was badder than your chick looks wise too though i guess....

weatherman.jpg

How did your girl react? Are yall still together? 

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by eight2one

Every man has to go through this at least once in their lifetime.
Many learn to move on and just take it as a lesson learned.
The rest of us [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]make a promise that we will never give a female that satisfaction again.[/color]

Im sure most dudes could relate to your story in one way or another.

My cutt buddy slept with my distant cousin, i was shocked when she told me, then 1 minute later i remembered she was just a cutt buddy, so it was allll good.

My cousin thought I actually cared so he was dodging me, then when i finally caught up to him I asked him "How you gon come in my garden and play with my %%#? Then we dapped and let bigons be bigons.

lol i didn't get played.. i did the playing by being the other man. her man got played. and i don't get the drake pic?

I questioned the relationship because I was dating my girl for 5 years since I was 16. I felt like I just fell I to this relationship and never thought any differnet. I became a man with her, I felt like I needed to try something else to see if this is where I belong or if I need something else.

I'm still with my chick now. Needless to say she was upset and now has trust issues, when in the past she never questioned me and she didn't have to.

It is clear to me now that I do want to be with her. I did what I had to do and we both suffered but if I never did, then the question would always eat me up.

Back
Top Bottom