What's The Worst You've Been Played By The Opposite Sex? OG post pg 4

^ played yourself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

-i txt a girl i hadnt talked to in a couple wks and her response was who is this
grin.gif

like she deleted my number out of her phone and her life
laugh.gif

-young lady i had been talkin to for a few months led me to believe she emotionally unstable, single and celibate. her boyfriend of three yrs and counting called me one day and told me different
frown.gif
. this one hurt cuz chicky was so damn sexy
smh.gif

-chick snuck me out of her backdoor one night when her upset boyfriend (i didnt know about at the time) came over late night

-chick went to a bar with me end up leavin with her "baby's dad" (i never felt so low
laugh.gif
)

last two stories were the same chick and happened about 2 wks apart
smh.gif
. naive and clueless ftl but you live and learn i guess
eyes.gif

was her name brijette?! got me too
laugh.gif

how are you guys able to catch the cheater on the act? I'm clueless and I don't wan to be up on that stalker steez.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i met this chick and everything moved extremely fast. when we first met, she was talking about how she could never see herself falling in love with a man and it definitely wouldn't happen with me, if anyone. long story short, i ended up making her do everything she claimed she would never do and she was head over heels. then out of nowhere, she started acting funny and then said she doesn't feel like she wants a man in her life anymore but "we can be friends." literally went from 60 to 0 like that out of nowhere.. started ducking my calls, texts, everything. i got the hints and fell back.. and literally like two days after the last time i saw her, she had a boyfriend.
smh.gif

prior to this, i was with a chick for three years. never cheated on her and i'm pretty sure she had the same respect not to do so to me either. the relationship was deteriorating towards the end of the tenure and she was acting completely different.. being pretty secretive, not calling me as much, etc. i was trying to let it slide for the sake of the relationship but the final straw was our anniversary dinner (v day 2009).. it was basically routine that we go out for dinner on our anni and when it was time for me to get her, she wasn't home. i waited outside for hours.. she never came and then called me saying she was "out." we broke up and no less four or five days, she was pregnant with another man's child.
frown.gif

damn, well...

10th grade this girl from Louisiana, moved to my school in NC, she was dark brown slim chick with a fat %$*. Everyone was on her like yoo u see the new chick? Me being me, I'm never stuntin any new chicks i just did me. So i finally see her, turns out she was in one of my classes, her accent was
eek.gif
. I was like damn Louisiana wasup? She was shy at first but eventually came around. Everyone in the school knew i was talkin to her, so we kick it and what not, I fell for her quick, in fact i think this was 11th grade actually, anyway I was fallin for ol girl. She finally move in her house with her parents down the street from me so I ask if its cool I can come over. She says its ok at school so im like bet. I go knock on her door n she comes to the door like, I'm grounded. I'm like dang for wat? she told me some BS and i took it so I bounce, next thing u know my best friends lil sis told me she just lied to me to get me to go away,
smh.gif
turns out she was still talkin to her ol boy in Lousiana so, friday at the football game I tried to act hard in front of everyone and dumped her, to save my face. I was so hurt man,
frown.gif
. Glad my boy lil sis came thru for me though couldnt have no chick puttin me out there like that I'm Dom!
laugh.gif
Then a couple of weeks later she went back to New Orleans bo...

Fast forward to 2009, she finds me on myspace and is trying to fly me out to $#@% her
roll.gif
roll.gif
sent me vids n pics all that mess I was like wow payback is a !*$+@ huh? Bad thing about it was she got a fiance, and a lil dude. She was going to tell him i was a friend and have me stay with them
eek.gif
laugh.gif
:smh:Now i'm a dog i will never be in true love and it sucks, The End.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Glad my boy lil sis came thru for me though couldnt have no chick puttin me out there like that I'm Dom!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

sent me vids n pics all that mess I was like wow payback is a !*$+@huh?
Pics or Ducktales.

Here or twitter
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
everybody know me in the club cuz them smoking me yes *+%@

i deleted them man, but u know im good for it I come thru wit teh no0dz all the time.

So DC just gon' punk out ha? did ya'll think it was gon be any different ha?

Originally Posted by Pmighty

-chick went to a bar with me end up leaving with her "baby's dad"

somebody please post the coming to america laughing gif

couldnt have no chicks puttin me out there like that I'm Dom!
laugh.gif

roll.gif

her trying to get u to come to LA sounded like a set up tho

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i met this chick and everything moved extremely fast. when we first met, she was talking about how she could never see herself falling in love with a man and it definitely wouldn't happen with me, if anyone. long story short, i ended up making her do everything she claimed she would never do and she was head over heels. then out of nowhere, she started acting funny and then said she doesn't feel like she wants a man in her life anymore but "we can be friends." literally went from 60 to 0 like that out of nowhere.. started ducking my calls, texts, everything. i got the hints and fell back.. and literally like two days after the last time i saw her, she had a boyfriend.
smh.gif

Right there with you homie
mad.gif
gotta keep it movin though...
glasses.gif

ok so this girl told me she loved me she wants to be with me forever that she would never do anything to hurt me.
so we where having a rough time in the relationship so i asked her if she wanted to take a break she said no almost started to cry.
about 3 weeks later we get into a fight she breaks it off using text. About 3 weeks away from my B-day.
after the break she prank calls me, sends me texts massages meant for other people but accidentally sends them to me. Her whole myspace is about me. So i was trying to work it out we talked on aim for a while but the whole time she was saying some @#$% up @#$% stuff i thought she would never say i'm not gonna lie it hurt. she told me to leave her alone and get the @#$% over her. So i did a week pass i dont say anything to her, my B-day comes up she sends me a text at 8 in the morning saying Happy Birthday. so i figure she wants to be friends or get back, so i wait a couple days and hit her up on aim again she says the most f'ed up @#$% to me. so im like why did you say happy b-day to me after you told me to leave you alone she told me she was just trying to be nice
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i was in shock after all the mean things she did and said. she just wanted to be nice
laugh.gif
girls like that make me want to be a player and never fall in love again.
there's more but i didn't want to write to much.

Damn some of these stories are tough
smh.gif

Whenever I hear a girl say "All men are dogs" I say, "All women are scandelous"

I don't really have any bad stories I can think of but this one girl kept coming around me last summer and all she wanted to do was smoke...so I figured eventually i'd get a bottle and see what she's really bout...the funny thing was I wasn't into her but so much cause she was always flirting with me and always in my face...so one day she told a mutual friend of ours how, "Tom likes me but I don't care" and I was just like Damn I never even went at her. So I was just like eff her...and I haven't really chilled with her since. Now I live by 3-6 and Pimp C song when it comes to smoking with these , "Smoking on the Dro girl don't act like you don't know...Get down on your knees like a top notch +*+"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom