What's up with the cool grey spizikes?

Seen a pic. up a while back of MJ wearin' 'em. Are they comin? if so, when? I need some info.
indifferent.gif

this has been posted like 23 times

the shoes were only made for jordan and will not release

welcome to NT

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

welcome to NT
Don't take my word for it because I'm not too sure however I did come across this...

Jordan Spiz'ike (limited release)
315371-011 Medium Grey/White-Cool Grey-Black
$175.00

469350d1e259e46874e7bcd43a9cd4f8772e939.jpg

No release date but I see a production number and it is not "999999999" or "Sample." I don't really care for Spizikes so I'm nottoo worried but possibly a shred of hope for you my friend...

Ok here's info from what I know.....Welcome to NT newbie.

nah jk....so far all we know these were made for MJ, possible release maybe in 2009 since this year there focusing on the packages and a couple limited1s......don't take my word for it.

I could also be mistaken, but I remember ntinfomaniac hinting at these releasing later in the summer, there's a thread about thissomewhere here maybe five or ten pages bacc...but the buzz is THEY ARE RELEASING, details ae sketchy thus far...
nerd.gif

^At the time I was given the info they were slated to release this year. I believe that has been changed because now I have no info on those releasing.

Originally Posted by NTinfomaniac

^At the time I was given the info they were slated to release this year. I believe that has been changed because now I have no info on those releasing.
That sucks! ... I was looking forward to these....
ohwell.gif

@**?

Thanks for the update NTinfomaniac..... I actually did kinda like this colorway, but still hated the shoe!

Mostdef the only spizikes I'd cop and will cop should they drop. To all the haters that replied, I'm a grown a-- man, to all thewelcom-ers, I'm glad to be here. Appreciate the info, let's keep NikeTalk positive youngin's.

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

welcome to NT

^ thank god for JB not releasing more FAKES.

Back
Top Bottom