What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

Originally Posted by soltheman

i never understood this either.

i can understand if you're in your 20s and talking to maybe a senior in HS, but dudes are going after sophomores now.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i maybe guilty of this, but she was 18(i was at her bday dinner), and all i wanted to do was smash n dash...18+ is legal *shrugs*

Originally Posted by eight2one

i can understand if you're in your 20s and talking to maybe a senior in HS, but dudes are going after sophomores now.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
i maybe guilty of this, but she was 18(i was at her bday dinner), and all i wanted to do was smash n dash...18+ is legal *shrugs*
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

thats just me though. I like my women older. word to jay.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Old Heads love preying on the youth. They think they can mold em. When I was in HS, all the upperclassman females was messing with cats outta school. Mostly dope boys.
laugh.gif
yea mold em and put em on craigslist.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I was 17 when she was 15, and now im 18 and shes turning 16 almost... I keep telling her its weird but she doesn't mind...Shes a bird brain and I don't know how to break up with her, my only choice is to wait 2 more yrs and hopefully transfer somewhere far away from cc

these younger chicks seem to have older dudes in a headlock tho in these relationships as i see em
laugh.gif

true

Back wen I was 17 I too was dating a girl that was 15... I thought it was wierd but I was feelin her so it was cool for like first 2 months, then her immaturity started coming out... not to say that at 17 years old I was a super mature guy myself was just a highschool kid, but man felt like I was babysittin this chick sometimes n she'd wild out for the stupidest reasons, she had me in a headlock for a while, til one day I had enough n told her its done, she bashed me afterwards behind my back n was all sour.....so one day I went to this hallway where her and my friends used to chill at lunch...back in highschool I remember she and her friends used to always sit down in this one hallway together and eat lunch, like sit on the floor, everyday....  One day inbetween classes when noone was around I took a pee all over that floor where they sit. they sat on that same floor for the rest of highschool    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

well what im tryin to say is,  if a younger chick has u in a headlock and its not worth it, just tell her its done, simple as that. 

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

dazed-and-confused.jpg

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

My dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

My dude
pimp.gif
not milfs though, man. im talkin 1-2 years. oldest i ever went was 3.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Old Heads love preying on the youth. They think they can mold em. When I was in HS, all the upperclassman females was messing with cats outta school. Mostly dope boys.
laugh.gif
yea mold em and put em on craigslist.
Yooo I just found out recently that this dude I know is in the pen right now cuz he was Craigslist pimpin' this 15 or 16-year-old.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

My dude
pimp.gif
not milfs though, man. im talkin 1-2 years. oldest i ever went was 3.
roll.gif
You're missing out I promise, I wouldn't steer you wrong

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

e821683c2ff2dd0be4a17af2f80deb8a39c0ae90.pjpg

Phathom that! 

Whats up with you worrying about something that doesn't pertain 2 you?

Unless your a 17 year old female,smh

I could careless what another dude likes, as long as he aint taking advantage and she ain't under 16 the its good money.

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
So, you just got stuck between phantom and fathom and said %*@+ it? My man
pimp.gif

I find it weird..it goes on a lot in my town..for ex my bro... dude 22 messing wit sum girl thats 17..like daaammm wat type of relationship is that

My ex-girlfriend was dating a guy that was 28 while she was 17. They actually dated for a long time, too.

It's hard to imagine that they would have enough in common to make that work.

NT always makes excuses for these actions.

If your 20 plus its not fcking reason you should be entertaining the company of a female younger then 17 years old in a sexual way. Sad and thristy if you are.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

Phathom that! 

why is my bandwith exceeded????

smh.gif

laugh.gif
i couldn't phathom that.
grin.gif

Phathom that! 

roll.gif

i spit out my water

touche.

Back
Top Bottom