What's up with these dudes in their 20's gettin at high schoolers

I used to wonder this back when I was in school. I hated it when a girl said "I don't date guys I go to school with". Then after school some guy with a beard picks her up in his truck.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

i cant stand how dudes be like 28 talking about girls that are 17 and 16 that i work with. like really dude all it says is you are a loser in your own age group

i went through this same situation. i was tryna smash this chick at my job but her 27 yr old boyfriend was smashin.
i did get a chance but i blew it 
eyes.gif

ohwell.gif

now im 19 lowest ill go is 15 16 
grin.gif

i'm 20 and i would smash as low as 16 but she would have to look real good and the situation would have to be right, i don't want to go to jail over some (()). never relationship though that would just be weird.

Originally Posted by Remi23

I'm 20 and the lowest i'll go is the Seventeen that is the limit! no lie! But when i turn 21 the lowest will be 18th! that %$%@ is just foul when you 22 trying to a 15-17 year old ugh!

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by eight2one

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
im glad im not the only one with a spelling problem tonight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

phathom on brother, phathom on
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

whats up with dudes 22-25 like seriously wifin up a chick at 15-17....i could phathom them wanting to smash, even though it's not legal, but like seriously having a "relationship" is beyond me.
MANY of them are

Inexperienced
Minds aren't lost or corrupted and you can TEACH them easier
No Baggage

That is why. The reasoning behind it is clear as day.

I would be embarrassed to do it but I understand why it is done

This man has a point. Quite a bit of you sound extra salty in here. You're probably still vexed that older dudes were smashing your dream girls in HS
laugh.gif

when i was in hs i was salty, but now... circle of life friends
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SINce1987

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Usually when a guy in his 20s try to talk to teen girls it's because he can't get girls his age and it's easier to get a teen to have sex with him then it is for a girl his age or older.

QFT
QFT

girls juss like older man..................it's always been like that,its been like that even when i was a teen girls my age were with older guys.  they wanna feel like they're big n grown.  they dont wanna be with no little boy that cant do nothing for them.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Completely agree with OP... I find it disgusting and these old dudes have no game/life.
it's never the man's fault, if the girls are running them down..................

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by SINce1987

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Usually when a guy in his 20s try to talk to teen girls it's because he can't get girls his age and it's easier to get a teen to have sex with him then it is for a girl his age or older.

QFT
QFT

thats a lie..............the girls his age has man older than him, the girls older than him have boys younger than him........................younger girls juss want older man, they dont want no little boy

Just remember, from a physical standpoint a woman peaks from 17-25. I just couldn't do it because socially I have been told it is wrong. But I SEE why dudes do it.

From a primative standpoint, I would though. Without a doubt. But when I chose to, I follow the rules of society and this is an example of that.

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

They got no game. Easy pickings

True. HS girls think because a dude is older, that means he is more mature. I hate how certain chicks didn't wanna give you no play in HS, and then wanna hit you up in college
smh.gif

Actually I don't think just because a man goes after a young girl automatically means he has no game.

It can just mean he doesn't feel like dealing with the BS that women his age produce. In a young woman, there is someone you can mold and transform into the type of woman he feels is worthy. (Please don't make a big fuss about me using the word mold/transform, that is the mindset of any OLDER - YOUNGER relationship).

So does that REALLY translate into them not having any "game."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Actually I don't think just because a man goes after a young girl automatically means he has no game.

It can just mean he doesn't feel like dealing with the BS that women his age produce. In a young woman, there is someone you can mold and transform into the type of woman he feels is worthy. (Please don't make a big fuss about me using the word mold/transform, that is the mindset of any OLDER - YOUNGER relationship).

So does that REALLY translate into them not having any "game."
If you have enough "game," you can mold/transform a woman of any age. It just takes more work; from either a time or effort standpoint.

but it might not be the lack of "game," perhaps it's just laziness on their part.

-shrug.-

^ I agree. If you have enough "game" you can transform any woman.

But you can't ignore the fact that it is EASIER and takes LESS EFFORT to project your ideas onto a younger more impressionable female.

So as I said, it doesn't necessarily determine the amount of GAME a dude has, it is just the amount of effort he is willing to put in. BUt can you really blame ANYONE for taking the easier route? I know I can't.

I don't think it is MORALLY wrong.

It is just wrong according to the law, which we are expected to follow.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

"I had to take back the phantom/ too many F!!!ers could fathom, what it felt like to have'em"

Back
Top Bottom