Whats ur passion?

knowledge, love & salvation

sounds corny, but strip away everything else that is meaningless & there you have it still

“Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat-tails” - Clarence Darrow

makes me a hypocrite for being into sneakers as much as i am, or limits my journey anyway
no one's perfect, but that's no excuse

Drawing....i used to be beast drawing stuff in school. Then, for some reason, I just stopped. My son is nearing 2, & notice he likes to draw and color. Seeing him draw on the wall one day just...just brought it all back. I got him a lil art table now, so while he colors/scribbles, im practicing my **** again.
I also like poetry.
Very passionate about basketball. I'm a pretty calm, quite type til I hit the court.
I love my kicks too.

My passion is graphic design and (as corny as it sounds) shoes. Right now in the process of building our graphic design business and hoping to launch a shoe consignment shop this Spring/summer. I got my BA in journalism last year but at this point in my life I'm just not passionate about writing so I'm going after what I actually care about....

My passion is graphic design and (as corny as it sounds) shoes. Right now in the process of building our graphic design business and hoping to launch a shoe consignment shop this Spring/summer. I got my BA in journalism last year but at this point in my life I'm just not passionate about writing so I'm going after what I actually care about....

Dang I'm the opposite bro, Finishing my Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) but more and more I'm thinking I should have gotten into journalism. Art is cool in the way that it's flexible though, so I'm hoping I can do a little bit of both in the future.

I'm one of those naturally curious people, I'm always finding new passions... I think that's my passion.

My passion is to help the youth. Ever since high school I've been helping people younger than me and the same throughout college. Now that I graduated I work with high school students and just got a job working as a Service Waiver Provider. I want to help them reach their full potential. Too many people I know just failed because they were only viewing one side of the full picture.

And I love football.

Dang I'm the opposite bro, Finishing my Bachelor of Design (B.Des.) but more and more I'm thinking I should have gotten into journalism. Art is cool in the way that it's flexible though, so I'm hoping I can do a little bit of both in the future.
I'm one of those naturally curious people, I'm always finding new passions... I think that's my passion.

Thats great bro. Honestly, I love writing and journalism but it is difficult to find a decent job in it. I am very lucky to have a good job working at a publishing company - which is kind of in my field of study - so I definitely do not want to complain. When I was in college I was able to make some good money doing freelance graphic design so I've been pursuing how far I can go with that while still working my 9-5. Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll find what you want to do as you get closer to graduation.

MrSneakerMan - Thats great. I've always loved working with youth too. For the past 4 summers I served in AmeriCorps and it was without a doubt the most rewarding experience I've had. Some of the kids I've known since age 14 (I worked with age 14-18 youth) are now in their 1st semester of college... crazy to see them grow into great people. :pimp:

Searching for new passions right now.. I'm trying to Reinvent myself..

pretty much this... since I stopped playing football i've been looking for something that lights that same fire.

Trying to fill the void recently with photography, writing and drawing...

Expanding brands.

Give me a midlevel corporate entity and I'll make that shhhh more recognizable than the McDonald's arches.

In no particular order

Basketball (all sports, really)

Reading (learning in general)

Sex

Self improvement

Music (can't play for ****, but I love music from all over the world)

Finance (especially private equity and leveraged finance)

Traveling

Outdoors (hiking, climbing, camping, or even just going to the park - shout out to Rock Creek Park)

How did I discover my passions? Basically through trial and error. I'm all about trying new things. Some things I really like and keep doing, others not so much, so I stop doing them.

Salsa dancing --- From the music to the connection you have with someone who's on the same level as you... can't explain the feeling. 

Oh, if it makes a difference, I'm filipino and I can't understand the music yet I love it, lol.

Back
Top Bottom