Whats with all the crying about the NBA refs? You don't like it, don't watch it. That simple.

refs have been favoring big market teams and popular players for decades. For once why dont you quit your *****ing and NOT watch. The only way you will send a message is to NOT WATCH.

Don't get mad cuz Big Dave Stern gave the orders.

its his league. Nothing you can do about it.

Whats pathetic is i see boston and LA fans crying about the refs like they aint benefit from the refs winning all them chips.

The NBA is all about money.

In recent years the heat, pistons, celtics, and lakers have all benefitted from the strange officiating.

and this year the cavs WILL win the title...

Stern gave the orders. he always has. get used to it.

but yet you guys STILL %+$%! and cry about it but STILL watch. Stern got you by the balls.

I will prolly get a ton of hate for this post but damn, really these playoff threads full of people crying about refs is pathetic...

qs1hlw.jpg

exactly calls in the playoffs...............PLAYOFFS??? I chuckle at that its straight up street basketball in this time of the month.

why wasn't there a cavs-lakers finals last year then? when the kobe-lebron "who's better" was more talked about?
gtfooh sis

could not disagree more.  from an NBA fan without a team bias, the refs have been terrible these playoffs.  it's unacceptable if the NBA can not put out referees that will do their jobs correctly with how much the fans pay to see games and how much is vested in the outcome of games.  referees should have no influence on the game.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Whats pathetic is i see boston and LA fans crying about the refs like they aint benefit from the refs winning all them chips.
I agree with this.  

So since a clear bias between refs and certain teams exist, and a sport most easily influenced by refs has mutiple allegations that threatens the foundations of the game we should just give up on a sport that we like and not watch? Why not try to solve the fundamental problem as opposed to ignoring it or leaving it? The NBA is almost as corrupt as the government, the stories, allegations, facts and trends are alarming to say the least. It would be nice if it got fixed or at least start trending in a positive manner

Originally Posted by dmxfury

So since a clear bias between refs and certain teams exist, and a sport most easily influenced by refs has mutiple allegations that threatens the foundations of the game we should just give up on a sport that we like and not watch? Why not try to solve the fundamental problem as opposed to ignoring it or leaving it? The NBA is almost as corrupt as the government, the stories, allegations, facts and trends are alarming to say the least. It would be nice if it got fixed or at least start trending in a positive manner

I believe this poster is saying that we should boycott the league en masse, thus being the only way that $tern could possibly take notice. I imagine that your idea sounds good in theory, but I would like to know how exactly you would fix the fundamental problem.

I personally don't enjoy anything about the NBA so I have stopped watching for the most part, but the defense and refereeing was so bad by the time I stopped watching, I can only imagine what it is like now.

I will prolly get a ton of hate for this post but damn, really these playoff threads full of people crying about refs is pathetic...
If you don't like it then stop looking in the threads 
smile.gif

SneakerPro wrote:
Yall get mad but he's right.

Why are you posting??

25q7lvd.gif

I'm very upset...

4572384605_8b0f969dc1_o.gif

Bird I have no idea on how to fix it unforunately. I guess if the boycott is to spur change and NOT just to avoid the endless posts/complaints on here and in conversation then yes I am in board. I have become less of a fan over the years due to the shadiness of the refs and league itself. Sadly sometimes it is so obvious yet still little is done. Surprises me the national media doesn't explore this more

refs have been favoring big market teams and popular players for decades. For once why dont you quit your *****ing and NOT watch. The only way you will send a message is to NOT WATCH.

Don't get mad cuz Big Dave Stern gave the orders.

its his league. Nothing you can do about it.

The NBA is all about money.

In recent years the heat, pistons, celtics, and lakers have all benefitted from the strange officiating.

and this year the cavs WILL win the title...

Stern gave the orders. he always has. get used to it.

but yet you guys STILL %+$%! and cry about it but STILL watch. Stern got you by the balls.

blah blah blah.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Is it possible to enjoy watching the players, but dislike the officiating.

And trying to organize a boycott of the NBA seems pointless.

I hate the officials and David Stern, but I love the game of basketball, so I won't stop watching. Also, the Jazz don't stand a chance in that series v the Lakers because, if the other games are officiated like yesterday's, it's a wrap, especially on the Lakers floor. It's ridiculous how the league ofice meddles in games

Back
Top Bottom