What's with these crazy, increased prices???

The prices on Flight Club NY/LA blow me away and not just for the aqua 8's but for shoes like the ragin bull 5's (red) or even CDP 11's. Insane amounts of money to ask for these shoes. $350 and $500 respectively

Originally Posted by asu42

The prices on Flight Club NY/LA blow me away and not just for the aqua 8's but for shoes like the ragin bull 5's (red) or even CDP 11's. Insane amounts of money to ask for these shoes. $350 and $500 respectively

I think they take  20% off the top. So the prices need to be jacked up so the seller can cash in as well.

I think they take  20% off the top. So the prices need to be jacked up so the seller can cash in as well.

yeah i agree the resell on these shoes are crazy and thats the reason people who have them deadstock go by what FC wants for them 
wish i got an extra raging bull past when an outlet had them for $109.00 but i had no funds at the time 

good everything thats going for crazy money i have deadstock 
pimp.gif

yeah i agree the resell on these shoes are crazy and thats the reason people who have them deadstock go by what FC wants for them 
wish i got an extra raging bull past when an outlet had them for $109.00 but i had no funds at the time 

good everything thats going for crazy money i have deadstock 
pimp.gif

I had 2 pair, and sold one last year for $190. The paint flakes off of these like no ones business. Its a cryin shame.

I wish i would have got $400 for them though lol

also, i love the shoe. Its great looking and very comfortable. But my feet get SUPER hot in them.

I had 2 pair, and sold one last year for $190. The paint flakes off of these like no ones business. Its a cryin shame.

I wish i would have got $400 for them though lol

also, i love the shoe. Its great looking and very comfortable. But my feet get SUPER hot in them.

I hate it when people on craigslist/ISS (because to be frank, most NT'ers dont ask for rape prices) ask for flight club prices. I'm a HUGE ISS'er and I've spent a LOT of time buying and selling on the site and building feedback. The site and it's marketplace infrastructure are amazing. However, I just hate how a lot of the sellers on there ask for rape prices. While I don't dislike ISS I'm slowly starting to like niketalk more and more.

I hate it when people on craigslist/ISS (because to be frank, most NT'ers dont ask for rape prices) ask for flight club prices. I'm a HUGE ISS'er and I've spent a LOT of time buying and selling on the site and building feedback. The site and it's marketplace infrastructure are amazing. However, I just hate how a lot of the sellers on there ask for rape prices. While I don't dislike ISS I'm slowly starting to like niketalk more and more.

In all fairness, something is only worth what one will pay for it. That being said, you can sell something for whatever you want. If there is someone out there that wants to pay, go for it. A seller might even get lucky. It can make copy cat sellers try to imitate to no avail however.

Sometimes it just comes down to that particular moment. You can sell a pair of Aqua's to some shmuck for $400, but the next day try it again, and you'll find out that you'll be sitting on that pair infinitely.

I sold a DS CDP 4/19 pack for $450. I was shocked and apalled. I looked at average prices, and they were about 300ish. Who am i to argue?

In all fairness, something is only worth what one will pay for it. That being said, you can sell something for whatever you want. If there is someone out there that wants to pay, go for it. A seller might even get lucky. It can make copy cat sellers try to imitate to no avail however.

Sometimes it just comes down to that particular moment. You can sell a pair of Aqua's to some shmuck for $400, but the next day try it again, and you'll find out that you'll be sitting on that pair infinitely.

I sold a DS CDP 4/19 pack for $450. I was shocked and apalled. I looked at average prices, and they were about 300ish. Who am i to argue?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man I swear that Aquas prices exploded when Kanye started wearing them everywhere.

Yo I always thought that about the Black Infrared 6s too.

Damn you Kanye! lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man I swear that Aquas prices exploded when Kanye started wearing them everywhere.

Yo I always thought that about the Black Infrared 6s too.

Damn you Kanye! lol

the thing is, how many of these pairs are actually selling at the prices these sellers want?

anyone could list a pair of aquas for $400 but who's actually buying them though, dudes try to dictate the market at times with od prices then sit on the same shoes for a while because they refuse to budge on the prices. it's funny seeing some of the same pairs of shoes on ebay being relisted over and over for that very reason.

the thing is, how many of these pairs are actually selling at the prices these sellers want?

anyone could list a pair of aquas for $400 but who's actually buying them though, dudes try to dictate the market at times with od prices then sit on the same shoes for a while because they refuse to budge on the prices. it's funny seeing some of the same pairs of shoes on ebay being relisted over and over for that very reason.

I cant believe The prices for aquas, I got my pair for $99 from Eastbay when they came out, sold them a few months later for $150, now I cant find them for under $300.

I cant believe The prices for aquas, I got my pair for $99 from Eastbay when they came out, sold them a few months later for $150, now I cant find them for under $300.

To answer if people are buying them...

I've seen 2 pairs in the past month go for $300-$350.

I'm waiting for someone to start the decline trend.

To answer if people are buying them...

I've seen 2 pairs in the past month go for $300-$350.

I'm waiting for someone to start the decline trend.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Theres that one used kicks hustler on ebay I forgot his name.. but Ive seen him relist shoes so many times he needs to sell for those OD prices to cover all the fees he incurred.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Theres that one used kicks hustler on ebay I forgot his name.. but Ive seen him relist shoes so many times he needs to sell for those OD prices to cover all the fees he incurred.

Back
Top Bottom