What's with these crazy, increased prices???

We gotta think outside the box on this issue folks, the dollar as we know it is being devalued thanks to the federal reserve printing money with nothing to back it up thus causing inflation.......
devil.gif

We gotta think outside the box on this issue folks, the dollar as we know it is being devalued thanks to the federal reserve printing money with nothing to back it up thus causing inflation.......
devil.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGza

devil.gif

that really has nothing to do with a reseller
 selling old kicks

if anything it could help buying old stuff cheap if someone is stuck and needs to buy a loaf of bread when it $7.00 for bread 

if anything it a problem for buying new product 

Originally Posted by YoungGza

devil.gif

that really has nothing to do with a reseller
 selling old kicks

if anything it could help buying old stuff cheap if someone is stuck and needs to buy a loaf of bread when it $7.00 for bread 

if anything it a problem for buying new product 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

they list them for whatever people will pay at that moment 

I check completed auctions and what people are selling for in same conditon. Undercut it by a few bucks and my pairs usually sell first. Easy way to win on ebay. Let people set the bar on a shoe at 300, then list yours for 275 watch what sells first. Simple.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

they list them for whatever people will pay at that moment 

I check completed auctions and what people are selling for in same conditon. Undercut it by a few bucks and my pairs usually sell first. Easy way to win on ebay. Let people set the bar on a shoe at 300, then list yours for 275 watch what sells first. Simple.

^ not always. I see items that are much higher in price than others, and yet they still have more bids than those that are almost $50-$100 less. (Ebay)

^ not always. I see items that are much higher in price than others, and yet they still have more bids than those that are almost $50-$100 less. (Ebay)

Yeah I agree with you Pandaskicks. I always scratch my head sometimes on ebay. I see a 3 pairs sell for 320, I see a pair for 260, then I see another 300+ pair sell. eBay is strange like that. Just have to be good with your titles for the searches

Yeah I agree with you Pandaskicks. I always scratch my head sometimes on ebay. I see a 3 pairs sell for 320, I see a pair for 260, then I see another 300+ pair sell. eBay is strange like that. Just have to be good with your titles for the searches

thats also why viewing multiple auctions to get a decent round about average is important as well. I do agree with you Rippaflow, that makes sense. I also think it just depends on who's viewing the auction and how much that person is willing to spend. One might pay 300 right off the bat where as another will look for that 275 pair you know?

thats also why viewing multiple auctions to get a decent round about average is important as well. I do agree with you Rippaflow, that makes sense. I also think it just depends on who's viewing the auction and how much that person is willing to spend. One might pay 300 right off the bat where as another will look for that 275 pair you know?

A prime example: tokyo 5's.

I think I saw a pair for $800 BIN, but yet there was a listing at $1000 something with a ton of bids. People have no common sense.

A prime example: tokyo 5's.

I think I saw a pair for $800 BIN, but yet there was a listing at $1000 something with a ton of bids. People have no common sense.

Man.. Aqua 8's are HOT but I can't justify paying the reseller prices for a shoe that cracks this easily.

Man.. Aqua 8's are HOT but I can't justify paying the reseller prices for a shoe that cracks this easily.

Originally Posted by civicex

second that my buds pair look whacked with the chipped paint

Originally Posted by civicex

second that my buds pair look whacked with the chipped paint

Back
Top Bottom