What's with these crazy, increased prices???

^there are also a lot of people getting to sneakers solely for reselling.
They could care less about the history and what not.
One thing that pisses me off.

^there are also a lot of people getting to sneakers solely for reselling.
They could care less about the history and what not.
One thing that pisses me off.

Supply and Demand. The less there is around and the higher the demand...the higher the price goes.

Supply and Demand. The less there is around and the higher the demand...the higher the price goes.

Other than the aquas, the south beach lebrons is the biggest shocker.
Who starts these crazy prices? Those things are going for more than yeezys.

Other than the aquas, the south beach lebrons is the biggest shocker.
Who starts these crazy prices? Those things are going for more than yeezys.

they list them for whatever people will pay at that moment (a little too high for most, but not for some, if you put them on FC there's gonna be a noob who doesnt really know the value OR someone who does, but doesnt mind overpaying, I actually heard of dudes who have experience say that about AF1s), I agree cedric ceballos (best user name haha), I've seen so many pairs sit on eBay. And PANDASKICKS, I know, I mean I see people with SBs and Jordans and they dont know anything about the shoe. Would you say there are more pure collectors thzn resellers though or has the gap become smaller over the years?

Its sad that people would do anything for money and forget about the shoes, but thats how it is. We have to face reality. We all know who are the true heads, lets just be happy there are still some of us around. HBs need to stop, the money will go away at some point imo. HMMM maybe not for the old stuff, but when the kids get too old to know (born in like 2005 etc) what the shoes mean and dont want to pay those prices, thats when they will drop; When the shoes lose meaning. We'll see what happens.

Dont let this history be forgotten, thats why discussions on it are a must.

they list them for whatever people will pay at that moment (a little too high for most, but not for some, if you put them on FC there's gonna be a noob who doesnt really know the value OR someone who does, but doesnt mind overpaying, I actually heard of dudes who have experience say that about AF1s), I agree cedric ceballos (best user name haha), I've seen so many pairs sit on eBay. And PANDASKICKS, I know, I mean I see people with SBs and Jordans and they dont know anything about the shoe. Would you say there are more pure collectors thzn resellers though or has the gap become smaller over the years?

Its sad that people would do anything for money and forget about the shoes, but thats how it is. We have to face reality. We all know who are the true heads, lets just be happy there are still some of us around. HBs need to stop, the money will go away at some point imo. HMMM maybe not for the old stuff, but when the kids get too old to know (born in like 2005 etc) what the shoes mean and dont want to pay those prices, thats when they will drop; When the shoes lose meaning. We'll see what happens.

Dont let this history be forgotten, thats why discussions on it are a must.

^ I don't know when the "hype" will go away from little kids, but hopefully soon.

I just question a lot of people...

^ I don't know when the "hype" will go away from little kids, but hopefully soon.

I just question a lot of people...

as long as people want the shoes, there will be hype. I dont know when it will go away, I doubt "soon" though. I dont know man, I dont think anyone would be able to answer that one to be honest. As long as the shoes are fetching that kind of money there will be HBs/resellers

as long as people want the shoes, there will be hype. I dont know when it will go away, I doubt "soon" though. I dont know man, I dont think anyone would be able to answer that one to be honest. As long as the shoes are fetching that kind of money there will be HBs/resellers

I just copped a pair of DS Aquas size 12 for $310 shipped off Ebay a couple of weeks ago. They were my grails; and it definitely was no getting around the price for these.

I just copped a pair of DS Aquas size 12 for $310 shipped off Ebay a couple of weeks ago. They were my grails; and it definitely was no getting around the price for these.

^ You're right, but so far I've only found used pairs go for around that price, some less.
I'm trying to find a DS pair, but so far prices have been looking like: $250, $300, $400

^ You're right, but so far I've only found used pairs go for around that price, some less.
I'm trying to find a DS pair, but so far prices have been looking like: $250, $300, $400

CroatianStyle has been trying to sell those 1989 white red black 4's on ebay for what, 4 or 5 years now? I think its pretty safe to say no one is gonna back $3K for shoes that look like if the wind comes by them, they're be blown to dust.

CroatianStyle has been trying to sell those 1989 white red black 4's on ebay for what, 4 or 5 years now? I think its pretty safe to say no one is gonna back $3K for shoes that look like if the wind comes by them, they're be blown to dust.

Back
Top Bottom