What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Here's my thing. If gay marriage is a sin, then fine, don't let them get "married" in a church. If marriage is a religious institution than it should be barred from having any implications in every life, ie. visitation rights, health care, and things like adoption. Lets call it a union and let it go.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

With the mentality that some of you have in here, society might as well let any and everybody do as they please.  No rules, no barriers, no standard, just do whatever you want to.
If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

There it is.

For someone who's always preaching that "give a black man a chance" you making the same argument a slave master wouldve made when blacks were trying to fight for their freedom.

With the mentality that some of you have in here, society might as well let any and everybody do as they please.  No rules, no barriers, no standard, just do whatever you want to.
If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

There it is.

For someone who's always preaching that "give a black man a chance" you making the same argument a slave master wouldve made when blacks were trying to fight for their freedom.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Here's my thing. If gay marriage is a sin, then fine, don't let them get "married" in a church. If marriage is a religious institution than it should be barred from having any implications in every life, ie. visitation rights, health care, and things like adoption. Lets call it a union and let it go.

But, sin or not it shouldn't have a bearing on the legality of it. This is not a christian nation, we are promised freedom of religion. If a church doesn't want to let gay people get married there I have no problem with that, but making it illegal is wrong. Get over yourselves.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

But, sin or not it shouldn't have a bearing on the legality of it. This is not a christian nation, we are promised freedom of religion. If a church doesn't want to let gay people get married there I have no problem with that, but making it illegal is wrong. Get over yourselves.

Originally Posted by Diego

There it is.

It's not the same tho, you can choose to sleep with a man even if we're all born straight. A black man can't choose to be white.

There it is.

It's not the same tho, you can choose to sleep with a man even if we're all born straight. A black man can't choose to be white.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

There it is.

You may choose to sleep with a man but can you choose to be gay?

There it is.

You may choose to sleep with a man but can you choose to be gay?

There it is.

When I read this the first thing that came to my head.

Use a lotion or get bleached.

Sammy Sosa, Michael Jackson
nerd.gif

Gays choose to be gays and black man have no choice.

There it is.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

nerd.gif

I was being sarcastic, in case you couldn't tell. Don't pin that ignorant @$## on me
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I was being sarcastic, in case you couldn't tell. Don't pin that ignorant @$## on me
laugh.gif

There it is.

uh oh.. Diego dun goofed.
80+ pages by tonight. 
nerd.gif

There it is.

uh oh.. Diego dun goofed.
80+ pages by tonight. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I saw it, Just thought you were serious
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Yea I saw it, Just thought you were serious
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ you can choose not to be black by bleaching yourself. If only they were doing that back then.

It's clear as day who doesn't really believe in civil rights and treating ppl as equals.

There it is.

Ooh Diego.... Some people will not like that comparison
laugh.gif

This thread is great, thanks guys.

fNovf.jpg

laugh.gif
@ you can choose not to be black by bleaching yourself. If only they were doing that back then.

It's clear as day who doesn't really believe in civil rights and treating ppl as equals.

There it is.

Ooh Diego.... Some people will not like that comparison
laugh.gif

This thread is great, thanks guys.

fNovf.jpg

Originally Posted by melofan15

for those that are anti-gay marriage, are you against gay relationships or is the concept of marriage the determining factor in your beliefs?
For me it's the concept of marriage.

Apples and oranges champ, apples and oranges.  If gay people want to unite, then by all means have a civil union.  However, whether folks on here or anywhere else want to believe it or not the term "marriage" has religion or religious components to it.        

Originally Posted by melofan15

for those that are anti-gay marriage, are you against gay relationships or is the concept of marriage the determining factor in your beliefs?
For me it's the concept of marriage.

Apples and oranges champ, apples and oranges.  If gay people want to unite, then by all means have a civil union.  However, whether folks on here or anywhere else want to believe it or not the term "marriage" has religion or religious components to it.        

Back
Top Bottom