What's wrong with Gay Marriage?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

The concept of homosexuality is a manifestation not creation. A creation is evident.

what does that even mean?

It's God's "duty" to make sure people don't turn out "different" especially if it's something that will be a detriment to their quality of life. If he is as omnipotent as they claim the only reason for him creating homosexuals is that he likes to see people suffer.

Actually, God gives us free will. He doesn't just create robots to praise him all day and night. How could we learn if we were only programmed to do things His way?

To your question at me, my "selfish" beliefs aren't stopping anyone. I have no pull or say in the lives of anyone besides myself. I stated my opinion. 

"Opinions are like booties, everyone has one and they all stink to someone"

I've seen your posts before but never asked you before...what is your belief? Are you denying there is one creator?

I gotta get ready for work I will check back on this later.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:
@lobotomy, My kids are fine. Maybe you should refrain from putting any on this earth with your mindset. Everything isn't to be accepted in this world. As someone posted earlier...what's next?

As I said before, homosexuality is a sin. so is murder.
Equating murder and one's sexuality says enough about you.  Good luck with the kids, man.  I sincerely mean that. They will need it. You are putting them at such a disadvantage.

Lobotomy...based on your posts, is it safe to say that you are not one of faith? Do you believe in God? If not, as your posts suggest, good luck with your life. You have bigger issues than my opinions. My children are in a good place. There is no "disadvantage." I'd appreciate it if you no longer speak on them because your sarcastic statements are cause for a problem.

My point is that the two are sins. None of us are perfect. We all have made and will likely continue to make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them. I feel that turning the meaning of marriage around for a select group is silly. I believe it is wrong. If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

You may be a "free thinker" that feels that everything is OK. One day you might see the error in that. I pray that you do.

DaR...this is a subject that requires religion IMO. Some of us on the board believe this topic is wrong because of our spiritual beliefs.Others feel it is right because of their own reasoning and backgrounds.

I'm done...it is what it is and we all have our opinions. Good day to you all! 

I'm NOT debating that at all.  At the same time though we can't look down on others if our light is not shinning as well as Christians.

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:
@lobotomy, My kids are fine. Maybe you should refrain from putting any on this earth with your mindset. Everything isn't to be accepted in this world. As someone posted earlier...what's next?

Equating murder and one's sexuality says enough about you.  Good luck with the kids, man.  I sincerely mean that. They will need it. You are putting them at such a disadvantage.

Lobotomy...based on your posts, is it safe to say that you are not one of faith? Do you believe in God? If not, as your posts suggest, good luck with your life. You have bigger issues than my opinions. My children are in a good place. There is no "disadvantage." I'd appreciate it if you no longer speak on them because your sarcastic statements are cause for a problem.

My point is that the two are sins. None of us are perfect. We all have made and will likely continue to make mistakes. Hopefully, we learn from them. I feel that turning the meaning of marriage around for a select group is silly. I believe it is wrong. If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

You may be a "free thinker" that feels that everything is OK. One day you might see the error in that. I pray that you do.

DaR...this is a subject that requires religion IMO. Some of us on the board believe this topic is wrong because of our spiritual beliefs.Others feel it is right because of their own reasoning and backgrounds.

I'm NOT debating that at all.  At the same time though we can't look down on others if our light is not shinning as well as Christians.

eek.gif
woowww

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:

You are right in your assumption that I am a non-believer, yes. That doesn't sculpt anything in regards to what I find repulsive in others though.  I'm not some hedonistic heathen that thinks everyone should do as they please.  Me understanding there isn't a god doesn't mean I don't have a conscience.

You are wrong in your thinking that my statements are sarcastic;  They are anything but sarcastic.  They are the truth without any hint of sarcasm, irony or whatever.  I genuinely feel bad for the children of people so myopic in their views.  I look at children raised by racists and sexists and shudder at the hurdles their parents have created for them.

I don't think everything is OK, I don't know where you came up with that.

lobotomybeats wrote:
AntBanks81 wrote:

You are right in your assumption that I am a non-believer, yes. That doesn't sculpt anything in regards to what I find repulsive in others though.  I'm not some hedonistic heathen that thinks everyone should do as they please.  Me understanding there isn't a god doesn't mean I don't have a conscience.

You are wrong in your thinking that my statements are sarcastic;  They are anything but sarcastic.  They are the truth without any hint of sarcasm, irony or whatever.  I genuinely feel bad for the children of people so myopic in their views.  I look at children raised by racists and sexists and shudder at the hurdles their parents have created for them.

I don't think everything is OK, I don't know where you came up with that.

AntBanks81, You that dude homie, You coming through with the truth.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AntBanks81, You that dude homie, You coming through with the truth.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The concept of homosexuality is a manifestation not creation. A creation is evident.

It's God's "duty" to make sure people don't turn out "different" especially if it's something that will be a detriment to their quality of life. If he is as omnipotent as they claim the only reason for him creating homosexuals is that he likes to see people suffer.

Actually, God gives us free will. He doesn't just create robots to praise him all day and night. How could we learn if we were only programmed to do things His way?

To your question at me, my "selfish" beliefs aren't stopping anyone. I have no pull or say in the lives of anyone besides myself. I stated my opinion. 

I've seen your posts before but never asked you before...what is your belief? Are you denying there is one creator?

LOL @ the free will argument, there is no free will in who you're attracted to. You love women, there's no free will in that it's who you are. Being attracted to women, but getting up one day and deciding to smash dudes exclusively would be utterly idiotic wouldn't it? Believe it or not that is the scenario many people think brings about homosexuality. Are people really that stupid?
eek.gif
You have the option of having sex with women, you are strictly attracted to women because God created all of us that way
eyes.gif
yet you make a choice for the sake of free will to suck penis. Come on son
30t6p3b.gif

What my $$##$$ beliefs are are irrelevant. I believe the Gods of ancient Egypt masturbated everything into existence, but it has nothing to do with what 2 consenting adults loving each other. Unfortunately people with beliefs like yours are stopping people from achieving happiness.

LOL @ the free will argument, there is no free will in who you're attracted to. You love women, there's no free will in that it's who you are. Being attracted to women, but getting up one day and deciding to smash dudes exclusively would be utterly idiotic wouldn't it? Believe it or not that is the scenario many people think brings about homosexuality. Are people really that stupid?
eek.gif
You have the option of having sex with women, you are strictly attracted to women because God created all of us that way
eyes.gif
yet you make a choice for the sake of free will to suck penis. Come on son
30t6p3b.gif

What my $$##$$ beliefs are are irrelevant. I believe the Gods of ancient Egypt masturbated everything into existence, but it has nothing to do with what 2 consenting adults loving each other. Unfortunately people with beliefs like yours are stopping people from achieving happiness.

With the mentality that some of you have in here, society might as well let any and everybody do as they please.  No rules, no barriers, no standard, just do whatever you want to.
If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

There it is.

@Scars, she and I have been planning marriage for the past two years. We were set to get married before we found out she as pregnant with twins. As with any relationship, there have been delays. Yes, the children were born prior to marriage. Yes, pre-marital sex is a sin. I see your point in that no sin is greater than another. However, one sin is not the same as a sinful lifestyle.

You're living in sin though?

@Scars, she and I have been planning marriage for the past two years. We were set to get married before we found out she as pregnant with twins. As with any relationship, there have been delays. Yes, the children were born prior to marriage. Yes, pre-marital sex is a sin. I see your point in that no sin is greater than another. However, one sin is not the same as a sinful lifestyle.

You're living in sin though?

With the mentality that some of you have in here, society might as well let any and everybody do as they please.  No rules, no barriers, no standard, just do whatever you want to.
If everyone just did whatever they felt like doing, this world would be chaotic.

There it is.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

There it is.

we gotta regulate human rights now?
word? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

There it is.

we gotta regulate human rights now?
word? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom