What's ya'll bed game like?

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Flea Market in my area has crazy comfortable & durable mattresses for maaaaaaaaad cheap. New mattresses.
I think my friend who bought one there paid about 110 for his queen.
This is San Jose btw.
And that bed will start breaking down on him in 3 months and mess up his back something crazy! Plus those beds you think are "new" really aren't.

Anyway there was no way I was getting an all memory foam mattress. I like a firmer mattress but it still needs to move some at least. After doing a ton of research I ended up purchasing a Sealy candle glow firm mattress for a crazy price from sears.com. It has a layer of memory foam on top but is not completely all memory foam. Also never has to be flipped. When I was researching sears ended up having the best deals for mattresses online with all of their discounts and promotions they had running at the time. If you can what you should do is try out beds in the store and then order online. Also take your time searching. Mattresses are expensive and you want to make sure you make an informed decision.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Flea Market in my area has crazy comfortable & durable mattresses for maaaaaaaaad cheap. New mattresses.
I think my friend who bought one there paid about 110 for his queen.
This is San Jose btw.
And that bed will start breaking down on him in 3 months and mess up his back something crazy! Plus those beds you think are "new" really aren't.

Anyway there was no way I was getting an all memory foam mattress. I like a firmer mattress but it still needs to move some at least. After doing a ton of research I ended up purchasing a Sealy candle glow firm mattress for a crazy price from sears.com. It has a layer of memory foam on top but is not completely all memory foam. Also never has to be flipped. When I was researching sears ended up having the best deals for mattresses online with all of their discounts and promotions they had running at the time. If you can what you should do is try out beds in the store and then order online. Also take your time searching. Mattresses are expensive and you want to make sure you make an informed decision.

im looking around for a new bed too. All the beds i like tho are madd short and i really want a taller bed cuz im 6'3"

im looking around for a new bed too. All the beds i like tho are madd short and i really want a taller bed cuz im 6'3"

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I want this!
176986734.jpg
Name and where can i buy?
Still no info???
nerd.gif

I'm in furniture sells. Sterns & Foster and sealy (same company ) are the most popular. But it's really all in how a bed feels to you. Sterns & Foster is top-notch when it comes to mainstream mattresses.

I'm in furniture sells. Sterns & Foster and sealy (same company ) are the most popular. But it's really all in how a bed feels to you. Sterns & Foster is top-notch when it comes to mainstream mattresses.

Queen Size posturpedic.....I literally gotta stop myself from sitting or laying on it during the day because the moment I do...I fall asleep in 30 seconds easy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Queen Size posturpedic.....I literally gotta stop myself from sitting or laying on it during the day because the moment I do...I fall asleep in 30 seconds easy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Full-size Platform. It's really comfortable, and I like the look of a platform bed.

Full-size Platform. It's really comfortable, and I like the look of a platform bed.

I remember as a kid I went to the San Jose flea market and my mom bought me Jurassic Park 2 for the Super Nintendo. That game was hard as hell. I imagine the beds are, too.

Back
Top Bottom