What's your anti-classic movie?

I was just talking about this with my friend. We were going over what are your favorite movies? Then she hits me with Titanic and I told her I've neverseen it. She couldn't believe me, so I went into a rant about how I vowed to never to see the movie. I was just wondering, what's everyone else moviethat they refuse to watch?

Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter...everybody tells me that those movies are so good but they don't interest me at all...i actually saw parts of HarryPotter and was bored out of my mind...

i will see pretty much any reasonable movie that anyone says is worth seeing, whats the worst that can happen?

haha yo man I promised myself I wouldn't ever see Titanic either. I remember in 5th grade girls talking about seeing it twice a day, decided then Iwasn't gonna have anything to do with it. I'm on a Harry Potter movie ban too, might someday read one of the books to see the hype for myself, butmovies are a no

Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter...everybody tells me that those movies are so good but they don't interest me at all...i actually saw parts of Harry Potter and was bored out of my mind...

Co-sign. never have and never will watch them. i cant stand those kind of movies

Citizen Kane, I wanna watch it but never got through it

frown.gif

Any austin powers movie. I am very proud of the fact that I have never seen any of these movies.

Lord of the Rings - all that wizardry and goblin crap doesn't interest me
Harry Potter - again... I'm not too big on watching a dorky teenager play with hismagic wand
Brokeback Mountain - I have absolutely no desire to watch two men make out and have sex
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

harry potter.

man, i wish death upon that dude.

240px-Ralphfiennesvoldemort.JPG
?

I can't say I have a movie I flat out refuse to watch. I avoid the 40 Year-Old Virgin though for personal reasons basically until I see it with onespecific person I'm not seeing it at all.

I avoid the 40 Year-Old Virgin though for personal reasons basically until I see it with one specific person I'm not seeing it at all.

what do you mean? you think its mocking your beliefes, or what

No no. What it is is that I was supposed to see it a month or so before it came out with a girl but we didn't get into the screening cause of my cameraphone. That ended up becoming our first date so until I get to see it with her I don't wanna see it. Its silly but I'm like that.

I thought i was the only one that hasnt seen any lord of the rings and harry potter series. That stuff just bores the $%+@ outta me.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

No no. What it is is that I was supposed to see it a month or so before it came out with a girl but we didn't get into the screening cause of my camera phone. That ended up becoming our first date so until I get to see it with her I don't wanna see it. Its silly but I'm like that.

pimp.gif
That's the type of $#%+ I'd be on too. Smoooth.

300, i will never know until i watch it. i heard it makes you manlier

don't ever underestimate the 40 year old virgin

it's my desktop at school

Back
Top Bottom