whats your biggest fear ?

I'm afraid of not finding a girl worthy of marrying.
I fear not having alot of disposible income.
I fear loosing my mother.

-Rats/mice

-Being successful in life

-Making my family happy aka getting my degree
nerd.gif

-Getting freakin STAB! I will get shot first then getting slice
smh.gif

Scared to death of snakes.  Im from OH, where we only have small garter snakes, and they scare me.  So imagine how i acted the first time i saw one of these big *%# Black Snakes in my yard in NC!  My homies from the country talkin bout "They harmless.  Them good for your yard, they get rid of mice!"  Ninja please...

Also,
Claustrophobia.

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

idk why but im absolutely TERRIFIED of zombies. There are nights i cant sleep.... for example tonight
tired.gif
. I always try to come up with " escape plans", but then i always giveup and decide i wouldnt make it
ohwell.gif
Same here. I always tell my friends, if a zombie uprising occurs to not worry about me, I'll be the first one to die
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

idk why but im absolutely TERRIFIED of zombies. There are nights i cant sleep.... for example tonight
tired.gif
. I always try to come up with " escape plans", but then i always giveup and decide i wouldnt make it
ohwell.gif
Same here. I always tell my friends, if a zombie uprising occurs to not worry about me, I'll be the first one to die
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

tired.gif
. I always try to come up with " escape plans", but then i always give up and decide i wouldnt make it
ohwell.gif
COMPLETELY AGREE.

My absolute biggest fear.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bionic90

not my biggest fear but im afraid to eat skittles.

you know how people laugh and their drink shoots out of their nose ?
that happened to me but with a skittle. it was stuck for a good 24 hours.
never ate them again.
Damn dude.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mine are death,experiencing an earthquake and flying roaches.
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gatorad3

getting Alzheimer's or having some freak accident like that one topic about the dude that jumped and split face his into 2
sick.gif
Also saw the vid when he was in the hospital. He's still somewhat alive with his face.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom