Whats your Christmas list looking like?

Lookin like blank sheet of paper
smh.gif

i'll just prolly cop myself the Space Jams... maybe the White/Red XII's... and tryna cop a guitar

Now that my brother is in school I won't get the little that I got last year.

I'll be buying myself:
The Spacejam XIs and the matching shirt
Some Polo stuff

What I want:
-Good GPA this semester

looks like theres gonna be a lot of disappointed people with those SJs
laugh.gif
might as well buy some fakes on ebay
smh.gif

Id like to get a few hoodys or something, some $$ I dont know?

Scotty Cameron Newport 2
Rife Abaco Collector's Series
Footjoy Classic
Garmin Golf Logix GPS
New golf bag
Titleist Pro V1x
Hamilton Khaki Field Automatic

That's all I want, wouldn't really care if I got it or not, just things I would like to have. I don't like receiving money because it rarely goestowards me in the long run.

In reality I could list a whole book of things I want. Both parents don't have jobs though so I doubt I'll get much of anything. Really doesn'tmatter though. I give myself x-mas every week buying shoes or whatever I want. I don't really have anything I need. Just a lot of wants. I'd rather myparents spend the money paying bills or house renovations than on me.

As for what I'll buy myself though...
32'' Samsung LCD TV
Wht/Red XII
Space Jams

I really hope I get the job I'm waiting on with AT&T though. If it's as good as I've heard, that would be the biggest blessing to myself and myfamily.

there's nothing major that I want...I pretty much have everything I need (cpu, ps3, hdtv, ipod, new phone, etc)
Only thing I want is a few fitteds from upper playground, some pants, and shirts

Hmmm at the mo all I want is..

- 2x books (got em today with my ma)
- a couple CDs
- a Man Utd jersey
- some $$ for some new kicks

-spacejams.
-dj hero.
-assasins creed II.
-levi 501/514.
-thats it for now..

I want the Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest.
Australia has an English version

Modern Warfare 2 and Assassin's Creed 2.

No idea what else, considering a PS3 just for the Blu-ray. I really don't need anything besides those two games but I know they'll buy me stuffanyways so I might as well figure out something I like.

I spent a bunch of money on my girl/family today, then I decided to match it with stuff for myself
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom