What's your current dilemma?

where do i start

court case, i aint takin no plea or deals im straight up saying not guilty

college, on my second year while most my high school classmates are on their 4th way behind

needa job but i aint tryna bust my butt on some dirt pay lol

REAL NUGK STRUGGLES

I'm currently on administrative leave from my job while they investigate whether I had embezzled money from clients.

LOL @ dudes posting Instagram problems. I hope that's a joke.

I got hit by an SUV while biking six weeks ago. I broke my back (transverse process vertebrae) and my hand along with tons of scrapes on my face (warning: graphic)

So, after weeks of laying around, icing my whole body and having my roommate take care of me, I got the pleasant surprise today that I've been sent to collections for the damage done to the car. That hit me. Because I rolled through a STOP sign. I owe $2900. Better call an injury lawyer (Saul?) I guess.

That's on top of the rest of the crap that's happened in 2013: losing my job, heading to the emergency room with a cat bite (yes, a cat bite... it got infected...) and paying $800 in back taxes. And 2013's only half over. Damn.

Good luck to all you fellas, don't take anything for granted. I could be paralyzed or dead, but I'm walking around, feeling better and dating a hot little 21 year old that doesn't mind that my back gets stiff :smile:

Damn dude. You're lucky to be alive. You need to hit a lawyer immediately. I know a dude who was DRUNK driving, got in an accident on the freeway (hit a guard rail), got out of his car and was hit by another car. Dude got a huge settlement, which baffles me because he was intoxicated. Now all he does is collect, play golf, and play COD :lol: :smh:

So yeah, get on that with a counter suit.

And cats :smh: :smh: :smh: 8 pound anti-social tigers.

Going through the motions. Nothing really to complain about, just kind if bored. Need some excitement.

Last edited:
Good luck trying to get that job. I just applied for a probation officer position and scheduled my civil service test. I am trying to stay optimistic but I know it is going to be competitive. 

Word, it's dumb competitive. I don't know if you're familiar with the MA probation department but it's corrupt as hell. Over the past couple of years, higher ups have been fired and criminally charged. They claim they've done away with all of the political hiring practices but they're full of crap.

Peep this

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/specials/spotlight/probation_list/

My job is stressing me out. Most people in the office have 1-3 projects. I have 10+ projects on my plate.

I need to study for the fundamentals of engineering exam.

I'm 25 and the woman that I'm talking to is 33. I've given here that opportunity to settle down but she's acting like a 21 year old about it. If she doesn't get her act right she's getting dropped by as early as next week.

Lack of sleep. My sleep schedule is normally ****** up but I haven't gotten ANY sleep the past 2 days.

We were together for 4 years, then got married. Were married for 6 years. Daughter was 5 when I moved out. 

My ex wanted me to bounce so she could do her thing. I laid low. After she realized the grass wasn't greener she wanted me back, but the damage had already been done. I eventually scooped up a young Brazilian replacement, much to her dismay. She now hates that I am happy. Oh well. 

Everything is straight with my daughter though. I have her 3-4 nights a week. My daughters mom wanting to do her thing actually benefited me, because while she was out and about I was building a strong bond with my child. Now my daughter always wants to come to daddy's house. 

I can only imagine the frustration you went through as it all happened, but it sounds like the result was a dream come true. I want that happiness too. We have been together for almost 7 years. We have twin girls that are 3. I don't even know that I want another relationship. I believe I learned something about myself although I want an old friend from college to move up here. She wouldn't be a rebound in the normal sense because she is who I wanted to be with in college but was too young to be in a relationship.

My white 94 accord was stolen from in front of the crib last night. Had it since last August. I was expecting it to get stolen eventually...got full coverage. Any tips on "claims" for lost property? :nerd:

View media item 501491

We were together for 4 years, then got married. Were married for 6 years. Daughter was 5 when I moved out. 

My ex wanted me to bounce so she could do her thing. I laid low. After she realized the grass wasn't greener she wanted me back, but the damage had already been done. I eventually scooped up a young Brazilian replacement, much to her dismay. She now hates that I am happy. Oh well. 

Everything is straight with my daughter though. I have her 3-4 nights a week. My daughters mom wanting to do her thing actually benefited me, because while she was out and about I was building a strong bond with my child. Now my daughter always wants to come to daddy's house. 
I can only imagine the frustration you went through as it all happened, but it sounds like the result was a dream come true. I want that happiness too. We have been together for almost 7 years. We have twin girls that are 3. I don't even know that I want another relationship. I believe I learned something about myself although I want an old friend from college to move up here. She wouldn't be a rebound in the normal sense because she is who I wanted to be with in college but was too young to be in a relationship.
If I can give you any advice... if you want to leave your situation, don't do it for another woman. Do it because that is what you want to do and because it is the right thing to do. 

Did you add an extra zero on accident?

I thought my **** was bad but goodness gracious 
eek.gif
I wish i added an extra 0 on accident
tired.gif

-job just lost the contract, so i'll be out of work in oct

-too many self esteem issues, afraid to date

-trying to get my own place, but the jobs I have i'd be barley scrapping by.

I can't figure out what I want/what I should be doing.

freshman year I went off to school, moved back for a girl(stupid) and went to school back home, broke up with that gf and wasn't to committed to school for the next year or so, decided I needed time to figure out what I want out of school/life so i dropped out and made plans to move to nyc. made it to nyc, been here for about 2 months(worked my *** off to get here, spending every $ I had to make the move).

the dilemma

I can't stop thinking about going back to school but back in Florida, not at home though, but away upstate. I could never get over wasting that freshman year away at school/college experience. no matter what I'm here for a year with the lease but as much as this has been on my mind I want to move back and start my college experience after this lease is over...thing is ill be 22 in November not 18.. :smh:

Is 22 to old for that? to go back and rage and smash freshman chics. not that I can't do that here or anywhere for that matter I just feel like it has to be done that way in the middle of no where college town like I originally set out to do 3 years ago.

Living out in NYC is something I have always planned to do but I just feel like I skipped one of the biggest steps to get here and I'm afraid it might bother be for the rest of my life. :nerd:

I'm a failure academically but I won't give up.

I have low self-esteem

I leave for Navy boot camp in January. Trying to mentally prepare for that.

It's hard seeing most of my friends getting ready to graduate college but I'm happy for them

I have beyond terrible money management skills

I wish my mother didn't struggle so much financially. It really stresses me out.

I'm still on the road to improving myself physically but it gets harder & more complicated everyday( lost 40 lbs in 4 1/2 months)

I still have big dreams to be a financial analyst but it feels like life is passing me by. (I'm 21)

I'm praying that joining the Navy can be just the helping hand that I need for self-discipline & that the benefits allow me to finish my degree & get my career started in the Business Finance field that I've always wanted.

Back
Top Bottom