What's your favorite balling shoe of ALL TIME?

the black/gold colorway looks nicer IMO, but i have those on ice at the moment, i currently play in the white/royal XVIIIs though, but XIX SEs are still thebest basketball shoe I've ever played in

2vt1wg2.jpg

Ahh, Garnett 3's...

I never had the chance to own any Tuned air cushioned shoes, I always loved the Garnett 3's and the Big Flier tho.

How'd you find the Tuned Air differed from regular Max Air?

Kobe I and 2k5. Anything that is guard types shoes are good imo. Those two just stand out to me more.

Honestly mine would be my Jordan 11 snakeskin lows I balled in those and middle school and I loved that shoe but I would never try to ball in some more due toJB's terrible quality.

de435bee824a85831c386d50866837d2ac4326c.pjpg

THESE ARE THE GREATEST BASKETBALL SHOES IN THE WHOLE MUHFUNKIN WORLD. YOU CANT KNOCK THIS SHOE OFF UNTILL YOU FEEL IT IN YOUR SOLE
smile.gif

I like your style demonbasketball, but I'd take them in a different colorway. I'd have two of these right now, but like a fool I sold the first pair Ihad a few years ago. It took this long to find another in my size, and that amount of time also signified the end of an era where I never straight up paidover retail for a bball shoe.

c1735671e7b4e664b8666f3a02973931c4357ea.jpg

Ultraflights and 2K3's come in a close 2nd and 3rd, but these are just it for me.

However, the context of the original poster's question can be answered in a few different ways. I'd take Zoom Drives strictly for playing ball. If acompany said they would make an unlimited supply of one colorway of one shoe, it'd either be Concord XI's or these:

0b32517e3ee7bb5b6c609d592f824dd4d9b919b.jpg

I thought I would never be able to replace the 2K4.

I have tried every shoe that came out from the 2K5, Huarache 64, Kobe 1, Kobe 2, XX2, Lebron 20/5/5 etc.

I even crossed over to Adidas and tried the Pro Model, Gil Zero, and the Bounce Artilary 2.

But I have finally found my replacement.

The Zoom BB2 for me are the best performing basketball shoe EVER. I have to make an effort after work one day to go to the House of Hoops and get some TBcolorways, because i am just playing in the regular asia edition right now.

The one colorway I wish I could have unlimited of would be...

Back
Top Bottom