Whats Your Favorite Cologne?

wow@bumpin this old topic..that was my first nt name
laugh.gif

Versace Man & D&G Light Blue is what im wearing at the moment but i def need to cop sum new
pimp.gif
for the school yr

QUESTION:
After showering and applying cologne, does the scent of your body wash interfere with the scent? I was always kinda scared that my Old Spice body wash wouldmess with my cologne and create a strange new sensation.

Originally Posted by BONESCOLLECTA

I have over 50 different colognes, depending on the time of day, and the weather the cologne corresponds.

-AngelStar for men-- CLASSIC. I hated the way it smelled at first (almost like maple syrup), but when the midnotes come into play, the girls love it. It contains caramel and chocolate-- edibles which also adds to the flavor. Ladies always try to come closer to smell me, in which I tease them.

-Issey Miyake- L'eau (water)-- Great for summer time, light citrus scent, smells great, not played out, but many have it.

-Burberry Brit- Like liquid baby powder, get lots of compliments from the ladies. When they ask what it is and I tell them it's Burberry, they seem to like it even more.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Le Male- Classic scent, makes me feel important. A little too out there for everyday use, I like to wear it to events.

-Jean Paul Gautier- Fleur du Male- This one gets a lot of hate for having so much floral notes but I love it. Girls like things that smell like them. In that case, I ALWAYS get compliments when wearing this.

I have a lot more, but am not going to put out extra effort unless people would like me to. If you found this interesting, I have way more recommendations, let me know and I will post them.
Anyway you can post a link to the AngelStar for men one? I looked and can only seem to come up with some Angel Fetish Star perfume for woman. I aminterested in checking this one out.

My favorites are:

Polo Green

Versace Dreamer - fusion of scents from lilies, juniper, tarragon, iris, tobacco and amber, creates its unique masculine scent. Aperfect choice for any occasion

Burberry London - The fragrance is fresh and masculine on top, creates a seductive, natural sexiness in the heart and combinesunique base notes to create a timeless signature scent

Perry Ellis Black

Givenchy Pie - (Pie) Pi is the new scent for men that exploits the sexual appeal of intelligence. In a salute to the visionarymale, Pi embodies the confidence of genius. An energetic, woody fragrance, symbolizing man's spirit of conquest and expressing his natural sensuality.Includes citrus, aromatic, green, and floral notes. Great for casual and formal use.

Chanel Allure - Need to get a new bottle of this

Back
Top Bottom