What's your favorite LeBron "posterized" dunk? vol. treating b-ball camp like the finals

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

KayCurrency:

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,� no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)
Ref probably missed the foul call because he wasn't sure whether or not to call the travel.
No travel, you just have hate in your blood. You chastise someone for "defending feverishly" yet you (and most of the world) hate just as bad or worst. What's the difference? Again, he doesn't know you exist and nothing he does will have any impact on your life, right?

The "on-ness" of this one is questionable, but still a great dunk nonetheless in the presence of defenders. When they show the bench, and then you see the 4 teammates on the court, you really get to "appreciate" the level of craptacity of the cast Gilbert and Ferry surrounded Bron with.

watched the impact over n over...leclutch dropped the knee into the kids sternum at the last second..on purpose. there was intention there. lol.

watched the impact over n over...leclutch dropped the knee into the kids sternum at the last second..on purpose. there was intention there. lol.

I AM THAT DUDE:
23ska909red02:
KayCurrency:

...Probably 'brons best "Dunk on"....I like this one better than the Damon Jones joint for the simple fact that DJones didn't have a chance from the get-go and he took Johnson one-on-one,� no screens... just pure speed, hops and power....And he was fouled (missed call)
Ref probably missed the foul call because he wasn't sure whether or not to call the travel.
No travel, you just have hate in your blood. You chastise someone for "defending feverishly" yet you (and most of the world) hate just as bad or worst. What's the difference? Again, he doesn't know you exist and nothing he does will have any impact on your life, right?
Right. He's 1 of my top 3 players in the league while I'm not a top 3 player on my block (ok, that's a damn lie, but you get my point).

That's right. I just said he's 1 of my top 3 players in the league.

You asked what the difference is between me and stans who defend him so fervently (I never said feverishly). There's the difference right there: the ability to be subject and disprove presumptions. You think I hate him? You couldn't be more wrong.
happy.gif

But establishing a pivot... CLEARLY having a pivot foot that you have planted for SECONDS... and then putting your off foot down and lifting your pivot foot with your off foot still on the ground... that's a walk. I mean, for Udonis Haslem it would be. Not the likes of LeBron, Wade, Kobe, etc.

That's right, I'm not saying he's alone in superstar treatment, like a hater would do.

I'm saying he's top 3... MY OWN PERSONAL top 3.

I'm saying he's among peers in receiving superstar calls, not just getting them alone.

Should I mention how many Zoom LeBrons/Generations/Soldiers/20.5.5s I have? Or does that even matter at this point?

But I'm a LeBron hater.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I AM THAT DUDE:
23ska909red02:
KayCurrency:

Right. He's 1 of my top 3 players in the league while I'm not a top 3 player on my block (ok, that's a damn lie, but you get my point).

That's right. I just said he's 1 of my top 3 players in the league.

You asked what the difference is between me and stans who defend him so fervently (I never said feverishly). There's the difference right there: the ability to be subject and disprove presumptions. You think I hate him? You couldn't be more wrong.
happy.gif

But establishing a pivot... CLEARLY having a pivot foot that you have planted for SECONDS... and then putting your off foot down and lifting your pivot foot with your off foot still on the ground... that's a walk. I mean, for Udonis Haslem it would be. Not the likes of LeBron, Wade, Kobe, etc.

That's right, I'm not saying he's alone in superstar treatment, like a hater would do.

I'm saying he's top 3... MY OWN PERSONAL top 3.

I'm saying he's among peers in receiving superstar calls, not just getting them alone.

Should I mention how many Zoom LeBrons/Generations/Soldiers/20.5.5s I have? Or does that even matter at this point?

But I'm a LeBron hater.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They would scarcely call that a travel on anyone, in any league. It's marginal, at best, like a millisecond. Ball is out of his hand after he has ripped through and puts the ball down and lifts his left foot, just hasn't hit the ground yet. It's not like he did this, which I will enclose in spoilers since it is off topic of the thread. It's asking a lot of Yuku, pray for me.
Spoiler [+]

They would scarcely call that a travel on anyone, in any league. It's marginal, at best, like a millisecond. Ball is out of his hand after he has ripped through and puts the ball down and lifts his left foot, just hasn't hit the ground yet. It's not like he did this, which I will enclose in spoilers since it is off topic of the thread. It's asking a lot of Yuku, pray for me.
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Amare throwing the hammer on Lebron was fun.
So was watching the Knicks get swept. Big 3? With Billups? Enjoy more years of him coming down on 3 on 1 breakaways and pulling long 3pters.
you're mad.

So was watching the Knicks get swept. Big 3? With Billups? Enjoy more years of him coming down on 3 on 1 breakaways and pulling long 3pters.
you're mad.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

you're mad.

about the Knicks? why?
laugh.gif
I guess I'm somewhat perturbed CB always gets mentioned as the consummate point guard, when in reality he makes tons of questionable decisions like his aforementioned penchant for shooting 3's on breakaways when they have numbers. He makes it sometimes, but misses more, and especially the 1 footed I'm trying to just throw myself into the defender 1s. Those kill me.

But I would hardly say I am mad, just because I mentioned it. I couldn't care less really.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

you're mad.

about the Knicks? why?
laugh.gif
I guess I'm somewhat perturbed CB always gets mentioned as the consummate point guard, when in reality he makes tons of questionable decisions like his aforementioned penchant for shooting 3's on breakaways when they have numbers. He makes it sometimes, but misses more, and especially the 1 footed I'm trying to just throw myself into the defender 1s. Those kill me.

But I would hardly say I am mad, just because I mentioned it. I couldn't care less really.

I AM THAT DUDE:
They would scarcely call that a travel on anyone, in any league. It's marginal, at best, like a millisecond.
So faint that it seems like if someone were to even mention it, they'd HAVE to be intentionally throwing it out there to see who gets all bent out of shape over mentioning something so slight? As if maybe they were momentarily curious to see if someone else would expose their fervent loyalty? 
wink.gif

I AM THAT DUDE:
It's not like he did this, which I will enclose in spoilers since it is off topic of the thread. It's asking a lot of Yuku, pray for me.
Spoiler [+]
mind = blown

NBA refs are freaking CLUELESS.
laugh.gif
Dude is looking RIGHT... AT HIM. What is he watching?!? It almost even looks for a few seconds like you can see the ref ABSOLUTELY looking at Corey's feet. What the hell was going through his brain? "Left foot... no, no... right foot... oh, back to the left? Ok... left... oh, right again... oh snap, he's only dribbled one time. I should probably... where's my whistle? YES, he passed it!"
laugh.gif

That was amazing... ly painful.

I AM THAT DUDE:
They would scarcely call that a travel on anyone, in any league. It's marginal, at best, like a millisecond.
So faint that it seems like if someone were to even mention it, they'd HAVE to be intentionally throwing it out there to see who gets all bent out of shape over mentioning something so slight? As if maybe they were momentarily curious to see if someone else would expose their fervent loyalty? 
wink.gif

I AM THAT DUDE:
It's not like he did this, which I will enclose in spoilers since it is off topic of the thread. It's asking a lot of Yuku, pray for me.
Spoiler [+]
mind = blown

NBA refs are freaking CLUELESS.
laugh.gif
Dude is looking RIGHT... AT HIM. What is he watching?!? It almost even looks for a few seconds like you can see the ref ABSOLUTELY looking at Corey's feet. What the hell was going through his brain? "Left foot... no, no... right foot... oh, back to the left? Ok... left... oh, right again... oh snap, he's only dribbled one time. I should probably... where's my whistle? YES, he passed it!"
laugh.gif

That was amazing... ly painful.

Dookies have no fundamentals, save for maybe Hill and Battier. They are just used to getting away with everything. Yuku don't fail me now.
Spoiler [+]

I AM THAT DUDE:
viiheaven:
I AM THAT DUDE:

you're mad.

about the Knicks? why?
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

I AM THAT DUDE:
viiheaven:
I AM THAT DUDE:

you're mad.

about the Knicks? why?
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Dookies have no fundamentals, save for maybe Hill and Battier. They are just used to getting away with everything. Yuku don't fail me now.
Spoiler [+]

Edit. I'll admit I don't hate LeBron near as much as most of the world, nor do I think any of what he does is a big of a deal as it gets blown up to be. But I don't necessarily like him either. You're right though. I misjudged then. More than 1 not negative thing about a player in a row gets you called a stan or d rider, more than 1 negative thing gets you called a hater. It is what it is. My bad.

And you will get no arguments from me on the lack of quality of NBA refs. How bout a ref committing a foul then whistling it on the player? Look at the score/time situation too. It's everybody's favorite, Joey Crawford; again in spoilers since Yuku is being nice with me on these today and I'm feeling confident about it.

Spoiler [+]

Edit. I'll admit I don't hate LeBron near as much as most of the world, nor do I think any of what he does is a big of a deal as it gets blown up to be. But I don't necessarily like him either. You're right though. I misjudged then. More than 1 not negative thing about a player in a row gets you called a stan or d rider, more than 1 negative thing gets you called a hater. It is what it is. My bad.

And you will get no arguments from me on the lack of quality of NBA refs. How bout a ref committing a foul then whistling it on the player? Look at the score/time situation too. It's everybody's favorite, Joey Crawford; again in spoilers since Yuku is being nice with me on these today and I'm feeling confident about it.

Spoiler [+]

All good. Honestly, I just like joking about whoever's on the gauntlet right now. Just because I maybe joke with everyone else about KG's fake thuggery doesn't mean I don't like him. Hell, I'm still a fan. Would love to have him on the Lakers. It's just jokes.

I do think it's funny how much people hate LeBron, though.
laugh.gif
Like, even at my worst w/ Kobe, I wasn't anywhere near where people are at with LeBron right now. Like dudes really wish he would get hurt, like bad.
laugh.gif

The days of making fun of him will be over, and the idiots who are just clowning him becaue he's the guy to clown right now, like me, we'll move on to whoever's next.
laugh.gif
But his dog days will pass, just like A-Rod's did... once he finally helped a team to a championship. And that will happen for LeBron.

But wooooooowwwwwwww @ Joey

But I'm sure Billups up-faked then jumped into Damon at some point during the game.
laugh.gif

All good. Honestly, I just like joking about whoever's on the gauntlet right now. Just because I maybe joke with everyone else about KG's fake thuggery doesn't mean I don't like him. Hell, I'm still a fan. Would love to have him on the Lakers. It's just jokes.

I do think it's funny how much people hate LeBron, though.
laugh.gif
Like, even at my worst w/ Kobe, I wasn't anywhere near where people are at with LeBron right now. Like dudes really wish he would get hurt, like bad.
laugh.gif

The days of making fun of him will be over, and the idiots who are just clowning him becaue he's the guy to clown right now, like me, we'll move on to whoever's next.
laugh.gif
But his dog days will pass, just like A-Rod's did... once he finally helped a team to a championship. And that will happen for LeBron.

But wooooooowwwwwwww @ Joey

But I'm sure Billups up-faked then jumped into Damon at some point during the game.
laugh.gif

If I was a player, I think one time I would just chuck the ball hard as ^$ off the ref back to myself, then try to continue the possession or at least do what Reddick did here because they are always in the way plus they suck. It's still in bounds when that happens, even if the ref himself (or herself if it's Mrs. Palmer) is out of bounds. More Joey Crawford, only a matter of time before he gets implicated in fixing games too. I couldn't find the video where Duncan pushed him in the back after a jumpball when he failed to timely get his %%@ out the middle of the paint, and he got back up and called a T on Duncan.

Spoiler [+]

But back on topic,

If I was a player, I think one time I would just chuck the ball hard as ^$ off the ref back to myself, then try to continue the possession or at least do what Reddick did here because they are always in the way plus they suck. It's still in bounds when that happens, even if the ref himself (or herself if it's Mrs. Palmer) is out of bounds. More Joey Crawford, only a matter of time before he gets implicated in fixing games too. I couldn't find the video where Duncan pushed him in the back after a jumpball when he failed to timely get his %%@ out the middle of the paint, and he got back up and called a T on Duncan.

Spoiler [+]

But back on topic,

Back
Top Bottom