What's your favorite thing to do while bored at work?

At work with nothing to do but kill time.  What do you guys do when the day is going by slow?

ebaumsworld (provides the lulz), and nt. having an office job ftw. thing that kills me is when i'm on a here in the appreciation thread and someone comes in right as the page is loading smh, i damb near break the mouse clicking out

Sporcle.com

Keeps me entertained during the down time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Go for a walk in the city...when at the rural/suburban location, I just read a book. 

Cubicle life is a struggle

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i wish i had a cubicle job. yall got it way too easy.

movie on comp
nt
amazon
take a walk (hate being inside)

when i did retail, i would volunteer making deliveries of packages and take an hr or so (was couple blocks away). this was in downtown so i just hung out

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Cubicle life is a struggle
THIS

NT, fantasy teams, look up new restaurants I can't go to since I'm on this health kick.

I've been reading books on my phone while I wait for documents to get signed at court.

The cubicle job I have is far from easy and the work is never ending...the cubicle lifestyle is not for me.  I desire something more active and physical.  My body isn't built to sit at a desk for 10 hours a day only getting up to eat, use the bathroom, hit the copier/scanner/printer, and go to meetings.  

Back
Top Bottom