What's your favorite thing to do while bored at work?

going to work but getting no work to do is the worst. i don't mind making the money either way, but i prefer to be productive. but acting like it for 8 hrs makes the day SOOO much longer, esp after work. theres only so much internet...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

going to work but getting no work to do is the worst. i don't mind making the money either way, but i prefer to be productive. but acting like it for 8 hrs makes the day SOOO much longer, esp after work. theres only so much internet...

smoke herb and lurk on NT... damn phone freezes every time I try to post... my work actually has a "house bowl" for staff...

NT/Twitter/Financial websites and also I love trolling on ebay for auctions. Missed out on some OG XII's today..

Originally Posted by k32m

Originally Posted by sreggie101

NT, and twitter mostly. computer is too slow to stream movies or tv shows and i can't wear my earbuds. most of the good stuff is blocked anyway.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

smoke herb and lurk on NT... damn phone freezes every time I try to post... my work actually has a "house bowl" for staff...

Wait, did I read that right??? wher eyou work at? I need to get on that...

Instagram, Niketalk, car forums, Bleacher Report, Yahoo Sports, ESPN..

Back
Top Bottom