What's your oldest pair that you actually still wear regularly that ISN'T falling apart?

99 Metallic Vs (basically keep dez DS, bring em out mayb once a yr on special occasions) and 02 Raptors (ball in dez constantly and dey are still holding up like the 1st day i bought em...love dez, def tried and true, back when JB actually used decent material smh)

I would have to say its my Mars IV's
have the Retro French Blue XIII's but I got them used so they could be the oldest pair that hasn't fell apart but they weren't officially
mine to begin with

i'm still kickin these bad boys around....I can't wait till January
grin.gif

I used XVII low black/chrome as my bad weather/going somewhere that can mess up your shoes pair. They are pretty much perfect minus some minor walking creases. The best part is you spray them down and they sure as hell don't look like beaters. I try to wear a different pair everyday to keep everything pliable. I had a pair of Oreo IVs I wore once a week that were perfect, even clear bubbles, but in fear of crumbling I traded them away for DS CDP XIIs with the full CDP box (I already had the 11s). Needless to say, I was unable to get DS CDP 12 prices for those Oreos without the OG box, so I felt good about.

I also have 00 Space Jams and Concords but I dont wear them on a regular basis. But they are holding up just fine minus yellowed soles. I have cool grey 9s, low carolina 6s, white royal 18s that also see regular wear and are fine.

In my years of collecting the only casualty I had was 05 all black 10s, not crumbling but the toe ripped from the midsole.

Black/ Silver V's from 2000
CG XI's from 2001 but very rarely
Black/ Cement III's from 2001

'99 "Oreo"
30t6p3b.gif
 Retro IV +

my 1st pair of retros, size 10. A bit snug in the toebox, and the leather is aged.... but they're still in it to the end though I wear them twice a year at most

01 true blues
01 columbia xi
99 bred 4s
they havent cracked YET lol
i wear them constently to school
i dont like to ds my shoes since there gonna crack
so i try to get my money worth out of them

'94 Retro 1s chicago and bred
'98 og XIIIs playoff
'99 og XIV bred (had to re-coat them though, they were sticky), Infrared VIs, Bred and White/Cement IVs.

I crumbled a pair of white/cement last year, almost cried ...

2003 white cement IIIs. Sold them a year ago in pretty good used condition, slight cracking of the mid sole.

01 b/red 11s, 01 cool grey-11, 01- snake lows. I used to rock 01 varsity 6s(left toe box gave out on me like 2 months ago), white/navy aj 1 retros 2001, black/gold patent 1s, nubuck 12s (first retro)

Back
Top Bottom