Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

Yall prb drink a drug cocktail if yall saw what "your" woman did before you the way yall talking

Stop with the caping brah. That has nothing to do with this.

Ole girl lied, that's why she is in this situation.

She couldn't hook a dude telling the truth so when her parents found a one for her. One she admits treated her better than any man before did, but instead of being upfront about her past and letting homeboy make his decision about their future based on the truth, she lied and took that option away from him.

Yall prb drink a drug cocktail if yall saw what "your" woman did before you the way yall talking

She couldn't hook a dude telling the truth so when her parents found a one for her. One she admits treated her better than any man before did, but instead of being upfront about her past and letting homeboy make his decision about their future based on the truth, she lied and took that option away from him.

So does he want a divorce because she had a penis bigger than his in her or because she lied to him

I'll wait ..

So does he want a divorce because she had a penis bigger than his in her or because she lied to him

I'll wait ..

Are you ******* serious right now :x

Maybe he wants a divorce because she lied about her past, not a small lie either, and they live within a community that might shun dude with the every find out that he said with a woman who did such a thing. And you know, the fact she is not taking responsibility for her actions, and that his trust in her word is shattered. Those things are major issues as well

But we talking this "oh he want a divorce cause dude's dong was bigger" :lol:

-And lets completely gaze over the fact she mentions that their are multiple men in the room while she is giving the blowjob, some she can't recognize by voice. But somehow had no idea a camera was on her. But this is the woman you choose to put your faith in. Ok brah :lol:

Last edited:

Maybe he wants a divorce because she lied about her past, not a small lie either, and they live within a community that might shun dude with the every find out that he said with a woman who did such a thing. And you know, the fact she is not taking responsibility for her actions, and that his trust in her word is shattered. Those things are major issues as well

-And lets completely gaze over the fact she mentions that their are multiple men in the room while she is giving the blowjob, some she can't recognize by voice. But somehow had no idea a camera was on her. But this is the woman you choose to put your faith in. Ok brah :lol:
No clue what you're talking about all I did was ask a question. Your answer is he wants a divorce because she lied, thanks for answering.

^^^ My bad it I misinterpreted what you were trying to say.

Dude would want a divorce, not only because she lied and misrepresent herself. But also his friends and family will probably give him hell if they fine out about it too

Last edited:
Saw the tape...
smmfh.
I guess that Crayon shaped d made her come up with that colorful story.

Does anyone really know or want to know three details of their girls past? What woman give a detailed account of every partner she's been with. If she lied and said she was a virgin, that's a different story. Anybody could be on tape, fam. I don't blame dude for being brushed, especially since she all out lied about not giving head then hit put on blast smh. Cruel turn of events.

upon review of the visual evidence, I'm calling shenanigans on the whole story...if this isn't some made up, crock of **** for attention, i don't know what is...

Last edited:
If she did right by today and genuinely loved me it doesn't matter what she did in the past. I'd prefer her honesty though, and not find out from some random dude.

This. Though I'd rather leave the topic of sexual pasts off the table all together, but if it ever came up in conversation I'd be honest and would expect her honesty as well. If i were in the husband's shoes, I'd end the marriage immediately. Yes the tape would serve as one of the factors that lead to my decision, but the more prevalent fact is that she lied and betrayed my trust. I couldn't believe anything she ever told me. Especially when I have videographic proof of her deceiving me.

Also... I saw the video. I truly do feel sorry for the husband, man. She knew she was being recorded, gave no dambs, and did not seem to have been forced; she seems to have willingly dropped to her knees.

:smh: at this while situation.

why are you arguing with Captain Advocate?

Dude literally does this in every thread.

Because we don't approve of a woman lying about her virginity in a culture where it's super valued... And refusing to pleasure her man fit whatever reason...

We think all of our girls/wives are and were saints before they met us.

How does that even sound logical, bruh?

He literally does this in EVERY thread pertaining to women or black people... Go against the grain to pick arguments, and continue to respond until you just say "**** it"

Sloots get wifed up everyday b.

Most of us just have the luxury of never having to face it.

For those of you saying she should've told him, how do you tell someone something like that?

Its easy to sit here and say that, but its a different stigma attached to the video "thing" than is for men.

The funny thing is, if he didn't marry the girl, his outlook on the situation would be totally different.....or maybe not if he actually saved himself for marriage.

Sloots get wifed up everyday b.

Most of us just have the luxury of never having to face it.

For those of you saying she should've told him, how do you tell someone something like that?

Its easy to sit here and say that, but its a different stigma attached to the video "thing" than is for men.

The funny thing is, if he didn't marry the girl, his outlook on the situation would be totally different.....or maybe not if he actually saved himself for marriage.

A real man wouldn't care about her past, or where she lays at night, as long as she's safe.

lol interesting 
nerd.gif

damn i bet those dudes ran mad trains on her.

why the hell is she letting her parents dictate her life anyway? 

oh probably because they pay for everything, had she told him about all the sausages she smoked in college dude would've dumped her on the spot.

notice how she mentions dude has a good job, and she is well respected and blah blah blah, this whole thing is forced.

its all about making it look as if they have their ish together and are perfect. 

Man there's a difference between downplaying your past, and flat out lying on who you are. Don't be a ******* goofball just for arguments sake.

Back
Top Bottom