Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

I am in a dark place right now. My husband and I have been married now for 4 years now. I’ll give you all the necessary background so you can give me better advice.

I am an American born Indian woman. I grew up with really conservative parents, that didn’t let me go out, didn’t let me play outside because then my “skin would be too dark.” I went to an out of state college, and there being so far from my parents, I really let loose. I had a fair bit of casual sex, drank alcohol, went to parties. In particular there was a group of guys that I used to go to parties with. The thing was a lot of times, if things didn’t work out they would pressure me to have sex with them. I would sometimes do it. One time they offered me a ride to the airport and then on the way there they told me to give them a blow job or they would leave me on the side of the road. I ended up getting sick of these guys and I tried to cut them out of my life. In turn, they did the best to ruin my reputation. My senior year of college, was extremely bad, I didn’t go out. I lost a lot of my friends.

Afterwards, I got a job in another state, and I did my best to put that part of my life behind me. Then on I tried traditional American dating for a couple more years, and things didn’t pan out so I had my parents help set me up with guys. Now the thing, is my parents knew that I dated, however they never thought I would be the one to have sex. So whenever, they talked to people they told them she doesn’t party or do this or that. I thought I would try to talk to the guy in private and clear things up. However, when I met my husband I decided not to tell him. He was a virgin, and I thought if I told him about my past he would freak out. He really liked the perception of me, as a virgin. He treated me better than any other guy I had been with previously, just a kind soul.

Things were good; I was living a new life. My husband had a great job, I was respected and well liked in the Indian community. Me and my husband recently bought a house, and are pregnant with our first child. One day I came home from work, and I found my husband just crying. When I went to comfort him he told me to die. He showed me that he got a message from a fake South Park Facebook account, and there was a video of me giving a blow job to a guy. I never knew about this video, or anything like it.

My husband called me a stupid *****, told me hated me. He told me that he hopes I miscarry, so that way he can divorce and have nothing to do with me. For the next couple hours he just yelled at me while I cried. Since we got together he has been insecure about his penis size, and the guy in the video had a much larger penis. He kept asking me how many guys I have slept with, how big were there penises. To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start.

Since then he told me he wants to kill himself that I have ruined his life. I tried to talk to him the best I can, however he hasn’t been listening. For the past couple days he just pretends I don’t exist. His brother talked to him and I think he convinced him not to divorce, however I don’t think things will ever be the same. I don’t think he will ever look at me the same way again.

I know that I messed up, and I should have been honest from the start however I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know how to even take down that video it’s on one of those tube sites. If they decide to share it with my family members, I am pretty sure even my parents will disown me. Everyday I live with so much anxiety. Of the friends I have now, none of them know the details of my past, so I can’t even go to talk to any of them about it.

Is he being insecure? Should he accept his wife's past?

Discuss..

How do you open up about your past though.

I couldn't imagine a girl telling a guy "baby I used to be a ***** in my younger days but that was the old me"

I can see how hubby would be tight considering he was a virgin and all but a persons past is their past.

As long as their faithful and their past doesn't affect their current situation, people need to chill out.

That's a chump salty move, the dude who took the time to send hubby the video from the fake FB page though.

This maybe a little different given this woman's cultural background, but does a person's past really change who they are now or who they will be?

she shouldn't have painted the image that she was virgin. didn't have to say she was a reformed sloot but be honest and say honey, i've had intercourse before.

This maybe a little different given this woman's cultural background, but does a person's past really change who they are now or who they will be?
shouldnt one bit if u love that person for who they are today thats all that matters

Last edited:
She messed up by lying. Straight up. His reaction is maybe a little excessive, but the fact that the whole reason he reacted at all is because she hid her past puts her solely in the wrong in my opinion.

Damn though, what a way to get caught :lol:

How do you open up about your past though.

I couldn't imagine a girl telling a guy "baby I used to be a ***** in my younger days but that was the old me"

I can see how hubby would be tight considering he was a virgin and all but a persons past is their past.

As long as their faithful and their past doesn't affect their current situation, people need to chill out.

That's a chump salty move, the dude who took the time to send hubby the video from the fake FB page though.

Lol I feel you man. But **** man, it is what it is. It does sounds crazy but I'd rather that then being led to believe something that isn't true. If anything, I'd respect her even more for being forthcoming about it.

So she gave another dude a blowjob (even worse, there's video footage forever) and she maintains that she doesn't give blowjobs to her husband?

Dude took the L. The baby probably isn't his either.

Last edited:
denying that was her in the video if evidence clearly shows otherwise, was not a good move...he overreacted tho

Last edited:
i mean, if you married a chick and found a video of her online doing that you wouldnt be mad? i would divorce my wife on the spot whether i knew she slept around or not. just disgusting IMO to know my wife is out on the internet being viewed by others doing that crap

lol@ never giving him a blowjob and she gets exposed in that fashion

anyways, **** her, poor indian dude tho, my friend's indian and theyre pretty traditional and i think the guy might be stuck with her, because once you divorce youre looked at like a black sheep

7PNslLz.jpg

She should have told him from the gecko.

He does sound a little interested in their dink sizes though.

I think my stomach would of sink to the bottom of my feet but I wouldn't of taken it that far talking about miscarriage and stuff

Then again I'm American so I'm not knowledgable on how you get viewed if you you don't marry a virgin?

I also have a past that's why I'm not judgmental

She shouldn't of lied about being a virgin though, that's evil :smh:

i mean, if you married a chick and found a video of her online doing that you wouldnt be mad? i would divorce my wife on the spot whether i knew she slept around or not. just disgusting IMO to know my wife is out on the internet being viewed by others doing that crap

You ever made a home video?

No and even then i dont see an issue unless its on the internet :lol: when the whole world including friends and family can see it. thats just :smh:

you want people to see a video of your wife doing that and have family and friends secretly see it? come on man

No and even then i dont see an issue unless its on the internet :lol: when the whole world including friends and family can see it. thats just :smh:

you want people to see a video of your wife doing that and have family and friends secretly see it? come on man

No I'm just saying when people are young and dumb they record stuff with their significant other thinking they'll be together forever and then it's a bitter break up and somehow pictures and videos end up out there. I think if you would divorce your wife over something that happen before you, you probably shouldn't of married her to begin with :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom