Whats your opinion on rocking other country's gear?

cats from harlem used to KILL me when they would go and cop puerto rican air forces JUST cuz they was headed to da parade so they can bag skeeeos
laugh.gif

cats from harlem used to KILL me when they would go and cop puerto rican air forces JUST cuz they was headed to da parade so they can bag skeeeos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

it doesn't matter tho...the real issue is why even go to the parade?
smh.gif
...its whatever...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...its whatever...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm Korean, and I rock my Korean World Cup Jersey too.
Be the Reds
pimp.gif
You already know I still rock my Park Ji-Sung 2002 World Cup jersey.

I would personally not wear the jersey of a team that I'm not affiliated with, other than a Drogba Ivory Coast shirt (being that he is my favorite player).

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I'm Korean, and I rock my Korean World Cup Jersey too.
Be the Reds
pimp.gif
You already know I still rock my Park Ji-Sung 2002 World Cup jersey.

I would personally not wear the jersey of a team that I'm not affiliated with, other than a Drogba Ivory Coast shirt (being that he is my favorite player).

(My parents) are from Taiwan, we make the clothes you wear.

But seriously, I do have a Taiwan shirt with "Kaohsiung" on it (a big city there), but that's about it. I'd rep Taiwan and the USA, but in most cases I wouldn't want to rock country gear for a shirt. For say, basketball shorts or something, anything is fair game as long as it looks good.

(My parents) are from Taiwan, we make the clothes you wear.

But seriously, I do have a Taiwan shirt with "Kaohsiung" on it (a big city there), but that's about it. I'd rep Taiwan and the USA, but in most cases I wouldn't want to rock country gear for a shirt. For say, basketball shorts or something, anything is fair game as long as it looks good.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...its whatever...

so they can bag skeeeos

festival tho>>

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

smh.gif
...its whatever...

so they can bag skeeeos

festival tho>>

They only other countrys I rock are ones that are connected to me.

Philippines, Ireland, Switzerland are the only ones I rock besides USA.

I come from a military family and im as patriotic as they come. But to each his own, I wont knock someone for it. Whats the point? Are long as you're not on some, "I hate America, therefore I rep ______" steez than im cool with it.

They only other countrys I rock are ones that are connected to me.

Philippines, Ireland, Switzerland are the only ones I rock besides USA.

I come from a military family and im as patriotic as they come. But to each his own, I wont knock someone for it. Whats the point? Are long as you're not on some, "I hate America, therefore I rep ______" steez than im cool with it.

I personally don't wear any country's gear, but I see nothing wrong with it. If you like it, wear it.

I personally don't wear any country's gear, but I see nothing wrong with it. If you like it, wear it.

I would only rep the country I live in (or have lived in if I ever move) or my nationality. I'm not a soccer fan so I really don't wear anything to do with countries.

I would only rep the country I live in (or have lived in if I ever move) or my nationality. I'm not a soccer fan so I really don't wear anything to do with countries.

Back
Top Bottom