What's your pet peeve?

People who consistently repeat a statement in the form of a question like they are deaf, dumb or blind to what was just said i.e. "So you hate people who repeat statements in the form of a question?"

It irks me to no end.

People who consistently repeat a statement in the form of a question like they are deaf, dumb or blind to what was just said i.e. "So you hate people who repeat statements in the form of a question?"

It irks me to no end.

when you hook up a friend with a job at your office and they do nothing but eff up, then you have to face the firing squad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont mind me, going through that right now.

lately...minus well...it drives me @%*#%*@ crazy

people that take to long to go on a green light...

Chun at work

people complaining about the opposite sex as if one has it worse than the other....

emo guys on FB...its not cool when girls do it but its almost expected as something some girls do...when guys do it i just want to tell them to sthu and man up

driving in general makes me an angry person

people that take to long to go on a green light...

Chun at work

people complaining about the opposite sex as if one has it worse than the other....

emo guys on FB...its not cool when girls do it but its almost expected as something some girls do...when guys do it i just want to tell them to sthu and man up

driving in general makes me an angry person

when you hook up a friend with a job at your office and they do nothing but eff up, then you have to face the firing squad
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dont mind me, going through that right now.

When people start a statement, and then say "oh, nevermind" or If I ask someone what was something supposed to mean and they say "nothing, its not important"

+%$%%, if it weren't important, then it wouldn't be hard for you to just tell me.

It irks my mind for the rest of the day

When people start a statement, and then say "oh, nevermind" or If I ask someone what was something supposed to mean and they say "nothing, its not important"

+%$%%, if it weren't important, then it wouldn't be hard for you to just tell me.

It irks my mind for the rest of the day

When I'm arguing with someone and they say "what you fail to realize is ..." then repeat the exact same points they already made. 
I am a pretty calm person but this drives me nuts
mad.gif
mad.gif

When I'm arguing with someone and they say "what you fail to realize is ..." then repeat the exact same points they already made. 
I am a pretty calm person but this drives me nuts
mad.gif
mad.gif

when people get too close to me. Like on the train when it isnt crowded. Why are you trying to kiss my forehead. Back up. Or on the bus when it isnt crowded. Do you like boys? There are other seats available sir. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
got to hit em with this

when people get too close to me. Like on the train when it isnt crowded. Why are you trying to kiss my forehead. Back up. Or on the bus when it isnt crowded. Do you like boys? There are other seats available sir. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
got to hit em with this

girls with gaps in their teeth

when people drag their heels as they walk

the word "hella"

people that who get this grammatical error wrong.

coughing/sneezing in hands

the word "hella"

People who don't signal.
30t6p3b.gif
Have me waiting at an intersection for a long time just to see them turn 
mad.gif

People who don't signal.
30t6p3b.gif
Have me waiting at an intersection for a long time just to see them turn 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bamez

the word "hella"

C'mon Son 

Originally Posted by bamez

the word "hella"

C'mon Son 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yah, that's one of minus well. HATE that $!$!. I can giveapasson I could care less because I couldn't care less... but minus well? What the hell is that? Are you asking me if I know how to subtract? What the !*#% bro?

wink.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yah, that's one of minus well. HATE that $!$!. I can giveapasson I could care less because I couldn't care less... but minus well? What the hell is that? Are you asking me if I know how to subtract? What the !*#% bro?

wink.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom