What's your pet peeve?

When people take up more than one seat on the train. I just think it's so rude and inconsiderate, especially when the train is crowded and/or an elderly/disabled person comes on and has to stand. I hate when an elderly or handicapped person comes on the train and no one even offers their seat.

When people walk very slowly in front of you. its extremely annoying especially on train platforms, up the stairs to the street, on my way to class, etc, wherever, its been happening so often to me recently

I try so hard to ignore it and relax, but this annoys me so much on train platforms. Or rather, when I am trying to run to catch a train that's about to shut its doors, and I am behind someone who is walking slow as heck. If you are going to walk that slow, move to the side so other people have room to pass you.

I hate when there is a group of 3 or more people walking torwards you on the sidewalk. Take half the damn sidewalk, you don't have to march like you're in the british army.

Also people who talk during TV/Movies

Also people that just can't seem to let the Convo end on a phone call. When I say bye, I Hang up immediately. When they say bye they add something else.

I hate when there is a group of 3 or more people walking torwards you on the sidewalk. Take half the damn sidewalk, you don't have to march like you're in the british army.

Also people who talk during TV/Movies

Also people that just can't seem to let the Convo end on a phone call. When I say bye, I Hang up immediately. When they say bye they add something else.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Mods not locking threads
tired.gif
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/074/461/small/I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLY****.jpg?1285821406

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Mods not locking threads
tired.gif
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/074/461/small/I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLY****.jpg?1285821406

laugh.gif

Also,

People who don't merge to the right for right turns then slow the whole lane down. Sucks when they don't single as well.

Also,

People who don't merge to the right for right turns then slow the whole lane down. Sucks when they don't single as well.

I can't stand a girl with ugly feet, I don't care how fine you are your feet better be too.

I can't stand a girl with ugly feet, I don't care how fine you are your feet better be too.

When cars get to the stop sign at the same time. Feels like 5mins. until somebody decided to make a move. Or when both cars creep out and see each other and both stop. Damn just hit the gas people.

When cars get to the stop sign at the same time. Feels like 5mins. until somebody decided to make a move. Or when both cars creep out and see each other and both stop. Damn just hit the gas people.

People doin 50 in the left lane on the highway
Not bein able to find something
Having to repeat an entire story for someone that came last second
I'm sure there's more...

People doin 50 in the left lane on the highway
Not bein able to find something
Having to repeat an entire story for someone that came last second
I'm sure there's more...

dudes wearing the sticker on their fitteds

dominican "rap/hip hop"

girls with dry lookin lips
sick.gif

dudes wearing the sticker on their fitteds

dominican "rap/hip hop"

girls with dry lookin lips
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

LOUD. EATERS.
-Smackin'

-Fork/spoon noise

-Grunting

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
$+@! drives me nuts.
this! my dad is like this, i wanna reach across the dinner table and smack the %%!* outta that old *%%#$+ man

Originally Posted by TheHype

LOUD. EATERS.
-Smackin'

-Fork/spoon noise

-Grunting

mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
$+@! drives me nuts.
this! my dad is like this, i wanna reach across the dinner table and smack the %%!* outta that old *%%#$+ man

Back
Top Bottom