What's your pet peeve?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by bamez

girls with gaps in their teeth

when people drag their heels as they walk

the word "hella"

people that who get this grammatical error wrong.

coughing/sneezing in hands
C'mon Son 

Originally Posted by bamez

girls with gaps in their teeth

when people drag their heels as they walk

the word "hella"

people that who get this grammatical error wrong.

coughing/sneezing in hands
C'mon Son 

People who stand on the train when there's a million seats open. They be holding on to dear life trying not to fall.

People who stand on the train when there's a million seats open. They be holding on to dear life trying not to fall.

When people start a statement, and then say "oh, nevermind" or If I ask someone what was something supposed to mean and they say "nothing, its not important"

+%$%%, if it weren't important, then it wouldn't be hard for you to just tell me.

It irks my mind for the rest of the day
This that #$@^ I be talking about! Just tell me.
mad.gif

When people start a statement, and then say "oh, nevermind" or If I ask someone what was something supposed to mean and they say "nothing, its not important"

+%$%%, if it weren't important, then it wouldn't be hard for you to just tell me.

It irks my mind for the rest of the day
This that #$@^ I be talking about! Just tell me.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Hell yeah
laugh.gif
..... but:

1. I don't like public transportation. I'm NOT used to it. I stand cuz I'm all about my peripheral vision and awareness.
2. Women gt on and off ALL the time. I'm not the guy to be seated when a woman is standing.

Hell yeah
laugh.gif
..... but:

1. I don't like public transportation. I'm NOT used to it. I stand cuz I'm all about my peripheral vision and awareness.
2. Women gt on and off ALL the time. I'm not the guy to be seated when a woman is standing.

I very very rarely ride a train or tram so I always feel like I look stupid trying not to fall
laugh.gif
While other people do it like its nothing
indifferent.gif

I very very rarely ride a train or tram so I always feel like I look stupid trying not to fall
laugh.gif
While other people do it like its nothing
indifferent.gif

i hate it when:

- people are trying to tell you something and in between every word is "like.. and like... like.. like.. and like.."
- people say "ay, watch out.." instead of saying "excuse me."
- people try to sound all smart and they come out with "SUPPOSABLY"
- people high beam you to speed up rather than just going around you..

i hate it when:

- people are trying to tell you something and in between every word is "like.. and like... like.. like.. and like.."
- people say "ay, watch out.." instead of saying "excuse me."
- people try to sound all smart and they come out with "SUPPOSABLY"
- people high beam you to speed up rather than just going around you..

When people walk very slowly in front of you. its extremely annoying especially on train platforms, up the stairs to the street, on my way to class, etc, wherever, its been happening so often to me recently
little people.
little people that walk very slowly.

When people walk very slowly in front of you. its extremely annoying especially on train platforms, up the stairs to the street, on my way to class, etc, wherever, its been happening so often to me recently
little people.
little people that walk very slowly.

whenever i get a burrito and the person in front of me decides to place their order in Spanish... at Chipotle

whenever i get a burrito and the person in front of me decides to place their order in Spanish... at Chipotle

Originally Posted by INS

wow thas funny haha..    

Originally Posted by INS

wow thas funny haha..    

When people take up more than one seat on the train. I just think it's so rude and inconsiderate, especially when the train is crowded and/or an elderly/disabled person comes on and has to stand. I hate when an elderly or handicapped person comes on the train and no one even offers their seat.

When people walk very slowly in front of you. its extremely annoying especially on train platforms, up the stairs to the street, on my way to class, etc, wherever, its been happening so often to me recently

I try so hard to ignore it and relax, but this annoys me so much on train platforms. Or rather, when I am trying to run to catch a train that's about to shut its doors, and I am behind someone who is walking slow as heck. If you are going to walk that slow, move to the side so other people have room to pass you.

Back
Top Bottom