What's your pet peeve?

The WORST peeve on the entire planet...

Me: which way?!
Her: uhhhh.... uhhh...
Me: Hurry up, we're almost at the intersection.
Her: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Me. Girl...
Her: Uhhhhhhhhh....LEFT!
ME: *turns left*
Her: ooops.. I meant right..
Me: *U-turns*
Her: Wait.. or was it left?
Me: 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

The WORST peeve on the entire planet...

Me: which way?!
Her: uhhhh.... uhhh...
Me: Hurry up, we're almost at the intersection.
Her: Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Me. Girl...
Her: Uhhhhhhhhh....LEFT!
ME: *turns left*
Her: ooops.. I meant right..
Me: *U-turns*
Her: Wait.. or was it left?
Me: 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

1. That little walk people do when walking in front of you through a crosswalk. You know, they kind of look at you with a 'oh, I'm sorry, I will hurry' look and pretend that they are hurrying across when in fact they are just moving their arms oddly. Annoying.

2. People that talk about their babies ad nauseum.

3. Anyone that uses Facebook updates to keep people abreast of such pressing issues as 'off work' or 'picking up my son from school' or 'is it just me or are pop tarts smaller now?'

4. People that use the words 'random', 'literally' and the phrase 'Am I the only one who.....'

5. any dopey *++@ that has the audacity to be pro-life after having a ******ed baby.

1. That little walk people do when walking in front of you through a crosswalk. You know, they kind of look at you with a 'oh, I'm sorry, I will hurry' look and pretend that they are hurrying across when in fact they are just moving their arms oddly. Annoying.

2. People that talk about their babies ad nauseum.

3. Anyone that uses Facebook updates to keep people abreast of such pressing issues as 'off work' or 'picking up my son from school' or 'is it just me or are pop tarts smaller now?'

4. People that use the words 'random', 'literally' and the phrase 'Am I the only one who.....'

5. any dopey *++@ that has the audacity to be pro-life after having a ******ed baby.

- adults who have no sense of being on time for something
- people who can't decide on something with a simple yes or no. Always be like "well I gotta see..."
indifferent.gif

- pedestrians and cyclists
- old people using the self checkout lane at the grocery store
- slow walkers taking up the entire pathway
- lames who constantly talk during movies
- people who bring babies to rated R movies
- adults who don't know the difference between they're there and their

- adults who have no sense of being on time for something
- people who can't decide on something with a simple yes or no. Always be like "well I gotta see..."
indifferent.gif

- pedestrians and cyclists
- old people using the self checkout lane at the grocery store
- slow walkers taking up the entire pathway
- lames who constantly talk during movies
- people who bring babies to rated R movies
- adults who don't know the difference between they're there and their

People making sports comparisons using the if they switched teams logic, its just stupid imo.

Oh if u put CP3 in with ___________ they'd be unstoppable, there is absolutely no way of knowing that.

People making sports comparisons using the if they switched teams logic, its just stupid imo.

Oh if u put CP3 in with ___________ they'd be unstoppable, there is absolutely no way of knowing that.

couples that have that "Oh look guys this is my boyfriend/girlfriend! He/she is awesome! He takes care of me! 2/13/08 FOREVER!" attitude

i'm mad

couples that have that "Oh look guys this is my boyfriend/girlfriend! He/she is awesome! He takes care of me! 2/13/08 FOREVER!" attitude

i'm mad

People asking what my pet peeves are.... Nah, don't really have any, except maybe bandwagon sports fans. I don't really let stuff get to me.

People asking what my pet peeves are.... Nah, don't really have any, except maybe bandwagon sports fans. I don't really let stuff get to me.

Back
Top Bottom