What's your plan for the Concords?

Man stay safe man. Don't make the news. Is this the biggest re-release in the past 15 years?

I'm not copping them... I really don't see hype anymore, wearing the same shoes as millions of others?... Maybe its a sign of me growing up...-shrugs-

Eastbay, getting my pair strictly to hoop in. First Jordan release since the white/red 14 retros
eek.gif

I'll be safe right in my house. Not about that camping life anymore.

I believe it's the biggest release period.

Def be safe man. Not waking up earlier to hit the mall & cop

Already got my 2 pairs today.

Gonna try to cop a couple more from NDC or eastbay for some family tonight.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

I'm not copping them... I really don't see hype anymore, wearing the same shoes as millions of others?... Maybe its a sign of me growing up...-shrugs-

you missin out homie. i think for any sneakerhead these are a must copppp. concords go hard. idc if other people is wearing them, its a great shoe....STAY ICEY. 
Edit....what kinda beemer you drive? jw

My girl works at the mall and has keys so I'm going to sneak in at 6am. They dont open the mall doors till 6:30 and footlocker dont open till 7am.

Copping 2 purrs to trade for Aqua VIIIs & Bred XIs
pimp.gif

Nervous about shipping first tho
ohwell.gif

When do they come out? I picked mine up this past Sunday. Hoping to see riots on the news
pimp.gif

dude I know works at the Jordan Brand store in the bobcats arena, my pair is chilling waiting on me.

Gonna head to the mall around 5..doors open at 530 and store opens at 7. Not a whole lot of demand in my neck of the woods

The white space jams?
I'm waiting until they hit the outlets
Spoiler [+]
Problem.jpg

Dudes going hard like these wont get restocked. Imma layback and chill, wouldn't wear them now anyway

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

you missin out homie. i think for any sneakerhead these are a must copppp. concords go hard. idc if other people is wearing them, its a great shoe....STAY ICEY. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm campin out in a mall bathroom right now, pursuit of happyness style  
Spoiler [+]
sike

Back
Top Bottom