Whats YOUR policy on going Downtown??

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

So lets say your giving her the pipe, would you be willing to pull out and then starting eating?

Done it before...but I'ma a nasty @$@+$. 
roll.gif

e5f1601a9e6133f0ca552ede1ff0583adef5d63c_r.gif
True Story

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

I got offered to do it once for a big chick...
sick.gif

Got home, brushed my teeth, and washed my mouth for about two hours.

Never again will I do it unless I'm in a relationship with a very cure slender girl.
sick.gif

how big was she... manatee big?
*puts on flame suit* ... def. one of the biggest regrets of my life 
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]

dLZrH.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Chicks taste like what their diet is like....thats why i only eat out vegetarian or vegan %!##!$, true story
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually heard something about this LONG ago.. I'll make a permanent note of this.[/color]
Gimme a broad that loves bacon then
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hope for your sake you mean turkey bacon and not that nasty pork %+*! [/color]
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

I do not find this the same. Only because I feel a penis can be cleansed more thoroughly than a woman's V. Ours hangs on the outside..Her stuff is pushed into her body. 
As for me..When I have a g/f there is no better way to start it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Chicks taste like what their diet is like....thats why i only eat out vegetarian or vegan %!##!$, true story
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I actually heard something about this LONG ago.. I'll make a permanent note of this.[/color]

Gimme a broad that loves bacon then
pimp.gif
might wanna be a little careful making a statement like that...

Spoiler [+]

So lets say your giving her the pipe, would you be willing to pull out and then starting eating?

Done it before...but I'ma a nasty @$@+$
roll.gif

5d5167119a6137fac35c7d329ce64dc39ed5584e_r.gif

i lost it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by westhellthug

I dont mind goin down on a chick ive known for a long time... No butt stuff tho

Unless mytmouse (female nt member) likes it

who are you?

lotta lies being told on NT...serious relationships? aight
eyes.gif

if we're to the point where i'm having sex w/you i don't see why not? i don't get boundries w/certain people...

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

tylerofwgkta.jpg

well damb...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

i dont know i aint never thought about it, maybe cause the oral comes before penetration in my sex life. i think the better question would be, how many of yall kiss yo girl in the mouth directly after gettin dome
laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif
Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like it isn't my own piece anyways, I never saw the problem. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.

Originally Posted by Antidope

i dont know i aint never thought about it, maybe cause the oral comes before penetration in my sex life. i think the better question would be, how many of yall kiss yo girl in the mouth directly after gettin dome
laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif
Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like its my product anyways. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.
Steezy taught you 
pimp.gif

Done it before...but I'ma a nasty @$@+$. 
roll.gif

5d5167119a6137fac35c7d329ce64dc39ed5584e_r.gif
truestory.jpg

laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
man i can put money its sum dudes in here that dun did it before. i know sumbody in here ol lady dun tried to kiss him right after they finished doin 69 & he aint have the heart to tell her hell naw
laugh.gif

my girl be trying to kiss me after the wop...
i be like "moooove, girl.."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

wow lets keep it 100

If shes a known jump you don't eat that.  That's common sense

If you just meet her and she bad as hell then depending on what state of mind you're in you might chance it.  Ya'll know you will.

And if you don't agree you probably never slammed a bad joint or you was abused like Antoine Fisher.
Q. F. T.

I like it, but not because it satisfies them necessarily.

But because I enjoy the power that comes with makes them come.

Because then i use that power for sometimes borderline evil things.  

EDIT: oh and obviously never do it on a rando.

{KSteezy}

{/KSteezy}

Careful, Regis is his goon. He make it clap for him.
grin.gif

might as well turn this into a full blown p eatin convo
laugh.gif
Spoiler [+]
i remember when i was in high school i swore up & down i would never eat the box cause !$#%%* that did that #+%% got roasted. i was messin wit this older chick wit i was 19 tho & 1 night i just decided to say *!@$ it & i ate that thang. i aint know wat the hell i was doin
laugh.gif
. now im actually pretty good at it tho, last time i swear i made this chick cum in like 2 mins flat. now that im grown i enjoy eatin the box(when im really feelin the girl), no ayo but that #+%% make my **** harder. i dont give a damn wat yall think

Ok first things first u gotta look at a females fingernails and toenails. I HATE when a female has dirt under her nails as well as them lil specks of polish still on there nails that looks like its been there for weeks. If a female cant keep something as simple as her hands and feet clean then u know damn well she aint keeping her vagina pristine. Second you gotta look at the vagina and get close up and make sure it looks and smells good, pubic hairs will keep the smell of pee and wetness as well as sweat from between her thighs. Even if she showers 2 times a day the smell of those three odors will stay imbedded into her hairs. So make sure she is clean shaven. A female with the landing strip is cool as long as its not too long and nappy lookin. But if she got a bush that she can put in cornrows then stay away. Also u gotta pay attention to how she reacts to you going down there to eat the vagina. A female who been ran threw and served more dudes than micky d's will act nonchalant about. That should throw up a red flag. All females are insecure about there bodies(except jumpoffs they dont give two %++%% thats why they jumpoffs) and no respectable female will want a dude all down there by her vagina going all willy nilly without acting all shy about it. Females who AINT been ran through will be very shy about it. I have no problem eating out vagina as long as she falls into these catagories above then im down for licking her vagina. The way i look at it is help me help u. As in the better cleansed and maintained your vagina is the better and more orgasms you will have. And betta believe i get down when it comes to eating vagina. Specially when im suckin on her lil love button while flicking it with my tongue at the same time WHILE I got that finger inside her vagina going to work doing that "come here" motion inside hitting that g spot.

HOLLA AT ME MYTMOUSE!!!
wink.gif
wink.gif

If its clean, smells good, I'm eatting the cat and the butthole mutiple times. But I expect you to ****** my ******* and mouth my **** after I ***** ..... 2x

^ thats why i don't believe when guys swear they'll never go in all wild, all crazy...same who swore they would eat the box
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Antidope

laugh.gif

Why would you do that? 
laugh.gif
Wait what? If thats my girl then thats my girl why would it matter. If my girl wants a kiss after why would I deny her especially after she did that, and its not like it isn't my own piece anyways, I never saw the problem. I really thought this was a common thing. Yes I have done it before.
Flame suit on.

Im wit u bruh,. I see no problem. Unless you cum in her mouth then hell naw

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

{KSteezy}
{/KSteezy}

Pretty on point.
eek.gif
DC, PLEASE keep doing this in every thread
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom