Whats your record for most Consecutive days of work Vol Who's putting in work out there?

pimp.gif

... but I still get dough.... somehow...
nerd.gif

yeah 20 was the most i did, 6am to 6pm, i did a few rounds of those this summer. STACKS though.

11 days, most hours in a day 16, most hours in a week 82...I think I might even have a pay stub of 103 hours in a week

I'm currently working on 20 with work or school.
frown.gif
I'm not doingtoo bad energy wise though. Its actually helped fix my sleep schedule a lot, until right now.
laugh.gif

i worked at my job for SEVEN years and missed a total of 6 days(not including vacations) im talkin callin off to work ect ect. and last Weds. they fired me. Somuch for hard work.

Worked like 3 months straight few years back. 10-12 hours mon-sat. 8 hrs on sunday.

Funny you should mention this. My job has us working 7 days straight. I was on my 29th day when I got fed up and went to HR and asked for a copy of thehandbook. Our handbook reads:

Any employee who works a consecutive twelve (12) mandatory days is entitled to the next two (2) days off of work.

I highlighted it and showed it to the HR director. She said it has been overwritten by the GM
indifferent.gif
. I then proceeded to input vacation time for Sat., Sun., and Mon. off.They're out of their minds! They posted an apology for the inconvenience on our bulletin board but said this will continue through March 31, 2009 becausedemand is high
ohwell.gif
. I hate complaining especially this day in age becauseI am making GWAP and there's a lot of people who don't have a job but this is ridiculous. All I want is 2 Sunday's off a MONTH. Is that too much toask?

And even though I'm making bread, taxes are KILLING me
mad.gif
. One of mychecks they snatched $997 out in taxes
tired.gif
. Our Sunday's are double paybut I can give a crap because taxes murder me...

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Funny you should mention this. My job has us working 7 days straight. I was on my 29th day when I got fed up and went to HR and asked for a copy of the handbook. Our handbook reads:

Any employee who works a consecutive twelve (12) mandatory days is entitled to the next two (2) days off of work.

I highlighted it and showed it to the HR director. She said it has been overwritten by the GM
indifferent.gif
. I then proceeded to input vacation time for Sat., Sun., and Mon. off. They're out of their minds! They posted an apology for the inconvenience on our bulletin board but said this will continue through March 31, 2009 because demand is high
ohwell.gif
. I hate complaining especially this day in age because I am making GWAP and there's a lot of people who don't have a job but this is ridiculous. All I want is 2 Sunday's off a MONTH. Is that too much to ask?

And even though I'm making bread, taxes are KILLING me
mad.gif
. One of my checks they snatched $997 out in taxes
tired.gif
. Our Sunday's are double pay but I can give a crap because taxes murder me...

You'll get alot of that tax back at the end of the year.

Think of it like a zero-interest investment hahaha

Besides, think of the contribution to society you are making by supporting your city/state/country
grin.gif

When I was about 16 I put in about 3 months straight, although I was volunteering on my off days..... Crazy things you will do when you trying to get your carsituation right in high school.

As an adult, I think 10 days is the most I've ever done.

Worked 3 months straight before I went on a nice long cruise. 8 hour shifts 7 days a week plus 2 hours on the road cuz work is an hour away. awful

Back
Top Bottom